Sex from behind

last reply
7 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Is it normal for a woman to need to pee when they are done from behind? The last 2 women I had sex with said they needed to as I was hitting their bladder when having sex?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Needing to pee isn't something I experience when being taken from behind... Sometimes though, I believe, hitting a womans G-spot (which is sometimes easier when taking her from behind) can induce the feeling of needing to urinate... So it's quite possibly normal, but not something I experience.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Female ejaculation can give the same feeling of needing to urinate. It's possible that there is the proper stimulation given more easily when taking her from behind.
Love me. Cuff me. Spank me. Fuck me.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I know I tend to feel extremely sexual and horny on a full bladder... even my orgasms are more intense. I assume this has something to do with pressure on the g-spot.

Another great reason to drink those 8-10 glasses of water a day...
Lurker
0 likes
"....8-10 glasses...of...water...."

oh, don't mind me, ladies! Just taking notes.

"...extremely sexual...and horny...."
Lurker
0 likes
Lol, yeah ... taking notes, that's what Ask the Gals is about smile We're learning all about you so there will be no more mysteries When I have to pee, the last thing I want to do is have sex :)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by freefallin1309
Lol, yeah ... taking notes, that's what Ask the Gals is about smile We're learning all about you so there will be no more mysteries When I have to pee, the last thing I want to do is have sex :)

LOL...I lost my virginity in just such a situation...very uncomfortable.
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
I LOVE being taken from behind. So much more INTENSE for me. No, I don't need to pee. I try to make sure personal body functions are taken care of before hand.
Meagan