Sex for compassion?

last reply
10 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
If there was a situation where some very old guy-80 something, 90 something etc- told you he'd like to have sex with you before he died, would you give him a compassionate last ride?

And if so, do you think the situation would be a turn on?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
No. On both accounts. I would not, and the idea in no way turns me on.

Maybe that makes me a bad person but if it does, then I'm a bad person...
Lurker
0 likes
People give pity fucks all the time. Doesn't have to be an old person.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen
People give pity fucks all the time. Doesn't have to be an old person.

I am a rather pitiful excuse for a human being, Kathleen.

just say'n
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes

Yeah, I've heard of pity fucks, never known it to happen, but I've heard of 'em.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't know about some old man that's about to die, but I think most of us have felt bad for some poor guy who's been dumped on, treated rudely, etc. I had a classmate who got dumped in a really rude manner and he felt lower than dirt, but I at least put a smile on his face for a bit...:-)
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i couldnt do that....i couldnt sleep with someone unless i had strong feelings for them
Lurker
0 likes
I would not atthis point in life but I confess to having had pity sex twice in my younger days.
Lurker
0 likes
Nah, deffo not my thing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's possible but it would have to be a good friend not just any old horny bastard! lol I have given sexual favors as birthday presents to a few when I was younger and those were very memorable experiences that I have even written stories about.
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've heard of pity fucks between friends like, when one is devastatingly rejected and drunk.. people who got dumped sometimes get it, too.. I think I more likely to receive it than give it, though.. XD
She's mad, but she's magic. There's no lie in her fire. ~ Charles Bukowski