Login

Sex for compassion?

last reply
10 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
If there was a situation where some very old guy-80 something, 90 something etc- told you he'd like to have sex with you before he died, would you give him a compassionate last ride?

And if so, do you think the situation would be a turn on?
Advanced Wordsmith
No. On both accounts. I would not, and the idea in no way turns me on.

Maybe that makes me a bad person but if it does, then I'm a bad person...
Lurker
People give pity fucks all the time. Doesn't have to be an old person.
Constant Gardener
Quote by chefkathleen
People give pity fucks all the time. Doesn't have to be an old person.

I am a rather pitiful excuse for a human being, Kathleen.

just say'n
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker

Yeah, I've heard of pity fucks, never known it to happen, but I've heard of 'em.
Active Ink Slinger
I don't know about some old man that's about to die, but I think most of us have felt bad for some poor guy who's been dumped on, treated rudely, etc. I had a classmate who got dumped in a really rude manner and he felt lower than dirt, but I at least put a smile on his face for a bit...:-)
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Active Ink Slinger
i couldnt do that....i couldnt sleep with someone unless i had strong feelings for them
Lurker
I would not atthis point in life but I confess to having had pity sex twice in my younger days.
Lurker
Nah, deffo not my thing.
Active Ink Slinger
It's possible but it would have to be a good friend not just any old horny bastard! lol I have given sexual favors as birthday presents to a few when I was younger and those were very memorable experiences that I have even written stories about.
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Active Ink Slinger
I've heard of pity fucks between friends like, when one is devastatingly rejected and drunk.. people who got dumped sometimes get it, too.. I think I more likely to receive it than give it, though.. XD
She's mad, but she's magic. There's no lie in her fire. ~ Charles Bukowski