Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

sex anywhere you want

last reply
12 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
if you could have sex anywhere you wanted and not have to worry about getting caught, the police, etc. where would it be?
in the drivers seat of a semi at 70 miles per hour. oh, wait. i've already done that. but damn, i'd love to do it again
I think I did all that in my 20s. I never worried much about getting caught back then.
Men's dorm? A barracks? Sumpin like that.
On stage, under Toby Keith!
Anywhere and anytime
The International Space Station.
Beach, bonfire, nighttime.
In the crowd at my favourite concerts.
I already do have it pretty much anywhere I want already. But I suppose - I'd like to do it at the Y in the morning - I swim at 6:00 in the morning, often there are guys there and swimmers (serious swimmers) have incredible bodies -- I usually am horny in the morning and would love to have some guy fuck me in the pool, the hottub or the sauna. I'm often alone in the sauna - when I'm alone, I masturbate. I'd love to fuck or suck someone off instead. But right now, I don't see that ever happening.
On my "to do" list - Join "Mile-High" Club. I've already had scuba sex which was simply awesome. Almost certainly never going to happen in my lifetime, but I would love to have sex in orbit - "zero-gravity" (yes, I know, not really zero gravity, but continuous free-fall while in orbit!) sex would probably literally beyond description.
Meagan
Quote by two69
if you could have sex anywhere you wanted and not have to worry about getting caught, the police, etc. where would it be?

Swimming Pool