Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sex and food : ever tried anything new to spice up things?

last reply
16 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
From those ice-cubes to whipped cream, is there anything from your kitchen with which you have experimented?
________________________________________________________________________________
Be a man to treat me like a princess and fuck me like a whore.
Lurker
0 likes
I love using honey also...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sometimes freeze a chocolate bar, slide it in me and have my man eat it out. Delicious feeling of the cold insertion then the nibbling and sucking to get it all out.
Lurker
0 likes
I tried a diet cola and hamburger but nothing happen.NwLcwszv3R1lQ86S
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Whipped cream always works for me smile
Check out Office Sluts: The First Weeks at Smashwords!
Lurker
0 likes
Ice, whipped cream, strawberries all very good fun in my experience
Lurker
0 likes
Whipped cream, hershey'syrup

Strawberries

Ice but too cold....

A hot dog......lol......(that was a million years ago......lol..)

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What is wrong with fresh strawberries, quality champagne, dark chocolate and more quality champagne.
Don't forget to use a mouthful of ice-blocks, in place of the sorbet, to refresh the genitals.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LuvitAll
Sometimes freeze a chocolate bar, slide it in me and have my man eat it out. Delicious feeling of the cold insertion then the nibbling and sucking to get it all out.

Isn't that painful for u???????
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LuvitAll

oh my.. never tried this with a gf.. ty for the idea .......the knife and fork smiley worries me.. no utensils surely... giggles
Lurker
0 likes
Movie Softcore - 9 and half weeks - super hot
Lurker
0 likes
confession time on the Forum.. AGAIN? ... will it ever end?

CHOCOLATE ... and sometimes.. MORE Chocolate ... and once .. a banana... dipped in CHOCOLATE... best of all MARSHMALLOWS... soooo messy..
omg if she reads this I do soooo hope she laughs...I couldn't get them all... ... but did I TRY! [after two days she stopped me... seems she had to go to sleep]..

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Squirty cream, pineapple rings, wine
My Karma just ran over your Dogma
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by jollyjack
Squirty cream, pineapple rings, wine

Oh you gotta watch that pineapple juice in certain areas of the body though, trust me.

My suggestion: toothpaste. Use sparingly.... very sparingly...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I made my wife into a banana split one time. I inserted a banana deep into her moist cunt, covered it with chocolat, then whipped cream. I topped it with a cherry and then eat her till she had am intense climax.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Guest

Isn't that painful for u???????

Not at all. It actually melts quite quickly