sex act

last reply
11 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
what is your favorite sex act/activity you like to be spoiled with.(or fantasize about) I mean completely selfish where you don't worry about your partners pleasure
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Oral for real life pleasure. Fantasy wise I'd love to have a threesome or group sex (the gender of my partners doesn't matter) where they focused on making me feel good. Lots of forplay, touching, teasing, kissing.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I'm sure its oral with most women and men
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Edging forever!
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
You can read all about it in my story Equinox Party! If I could, I'd re-live that night over and over! Seven hot girls devouring each others' pussies!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
You can read all about it in my story Equinox Party! If I could, I'd re-live that night over and over! Seven hot girls devouring each others' pussies!

I remember that one. Those guys were luck to be there.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
@Bethany WOW I love true stories
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For me it is when I am riding a guy, I often get lost in my pursuit of my own pleasure and I really don't think about him and whether he is having his own fun (which he is of course) he is just a bod with a hard dick!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I like to be fingered and of course be eaten out. I get so selfish when it comes to fingering. I never want it to stop. Its one of my favorite sexual acts, it feels so incredible. But, my man loves to finger me. I go crazy, and my body writhes and I moan and he LOVES that. So I don't always feel selfish, because it turns him on so much(;
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
In my experience most women will not let go and just enjoy about themselves(be selfish) ,but I'm a pleaser
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by workswithsteel
In my experience most women will not let go and just enjoy about themselves(be selfish) ,but I'm a pleaser

I try my best not to be like that, because it isn't fair. But, it's so HARD not to be selfish when we're riding though lol.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I get enjoyment by eating her out and pleasing her also by doing 69 and the woman riding me as long as she gets off I do too but I want her to be well pleased