5 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
is there any sex act that you used to dislike but have learned to love doing
Lurker
0 likes
I really hated giving blow jobs, to be honest - but now I really love getting my husband off this way. I think that being in love or truly finding him attractive makes all the difference.

I also hated anal sex . . . i know i know, quit laughing! It's true! Now now, though - sometimes I crave it more than anything else.
Lurker
0 likes
I have come to really enjoy anal sex even though it was very painful in the beginning.
Lurker
0 likes
Being face fucked as those were my first experiences of what I thought was giving a blow job but I enjoyed the submissive role. May sound strange to some but it stripped me of any feelings of being a voluntary cock sucker as that's only a thing that whores do but there was something about being treated like a whore that I secretly enjoyed
Lurker
0 likes
I hated giving blow jobs to my X husband - he was forceful & I hated it. But when I had a great lover over the past few yrs I wanted to please him & give them to him. Just like anal. My X husb could just touch me & I'd dry up. With the other man, he knew how to do it right. I still prefer vaginal as I orgasm great with vag.