0 likes
Whom was your best fuck and why??
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This ought to be good!

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
0 likes
Hmm, I'll need to think about that one...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by rafel010
Whom was your best fuck and why??

Come on Gurls....Share
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
MMMMMMMMMMMMM!! My Next One!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister
This ought to be good!

Yeah, I can't wait to hear, too!!
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

LOL cop out!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LadyX
Quote by Nikki703

LOL cop out!

Maybe, though it also seems to have worked to provide a nice distraction for someone else who didn't answer either.
Lurker
0 likes
Ha ha, no one has revealed anything yet!!

For Lushers, we're all pretty damned coy, huh?

(I'm still thinking...)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by mazza

(I'm still thinking...)

I saw you posted here, Mazz, and I came to see who you posted about. What about what's his name? No, wait the other guy? Hmmm...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Curlygirly
Quote by mazza

(I'm still thinking...)

I saw you posted here, Mazz, and I came to see who you posted about. What about what's his name? No, wait the other guy? Hmmm...

Hey CG, I noticed that you'd posted here - Damn - You haven't written anything good either...

Did you not say that you were going to tell about that one awesome time.....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well I can answer.

My best has to be the man that I'm with now. We started out as friends and revealing our sexual side to each other. When we got together we had a good idea of what the other person liked and didn't like.

Our love making is intense and he brings me to places that no man before him has ever been able to do.

*sigh* I love him
Have the courage to make the change, the strength to see it through, and keep the faith that it will turn out for the best!
Lurker
0 likes
I really thought I was going to read some interesting confessions here - LOL - my word ladies - you must all still be virgins!! - Mazza, Nikki, Curly, LadyX ...?? ...bar fuckedsilly of course - HAHAHAHA.

Come on ...dish the dirt ladies ....popcorn getting old!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LadyX
Quote by Nikki703

LOL cop out!

HAHA!! I guess it is. OK Ill play.

Well I am assuming this means with a guy so it was about 4 years ago with a friend of my sisters ex husband. We had been friends for about a year and then one day something happened and we ended up in his bed. It was amazing. He was 34yo, attractive but really nothing special and his cock was about 7". But he was creative, considerate, was much more concerned with my pleasure than his. And boy could he fuck!! He hit every spot. It was amazing. By far the best sex I ever had with a man. We got together a few more times, even had a threesome with him and a girlfriend of mine. Everytime was great. Eventually he got into a committed relationship so that ended that.

But best overall sex ever is with my GF Ann. Sounds like Im just saying that because we are in a relationship, but she is truly amazing!! No one ever made me feel like she does.

OK, Now its time to hear from the rest of you, X, Mazz, CG, Lets Go!!LOL!!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Confession time...guess I would have to say my ex husband....shhhh! Although I have a much deeper mental/emotional bond with my current husband, his value and respect for women prevent him from just giving it to me like I want it. For the simple pleasure of a good hard fuck...have to be the ex.

wanting to feel loved and pleasured unselfishly...my current husband.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by fuckedsilly

My best has to be the man that I'm with now. We started out as friends and revealing our sexual side to each other. When we got together we had a good idea of what the other person liked and didn't like.

Our love making is intense and he brings me to places that no man before him has ever been able to do.

*sigh* I love him

What she said. I feel the same way about the one I am with now. We are so in tune with each other emotionally, physically and sexually. We also started out as friends but it developed into something more. I have had the best mind blowing orgasms with him. He has rocked my world in a way no other man has ever been able to do. Honest truth.