Semen Swallowing

last reply
106 replies
21.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Kind of depends on the guys diet, if he eats a lot of red meat Ive found that his cum is a little bitter, if he's eating lots of vegetables and fruit his cum tastes kind of sweet
Lurker
0 likes
No problem at all here with swallowing a guys cum. As sweetbrownsugar said, a lot can depend on what a guy has been eating over the past few hours as that can affect the taste.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like to swallow but I prefer him to cum on my 44DDD tits
Lurker
0 likes
I like to swallow, but I have also enjoyed letting it ooze out of my mouth back around his penis so that he can see it. I also will swallow most, but try to keep some in my mouth and then give them a big French kiss and let him taste himself in my mouth. If he expects me to swallow it, then he has to be willing to taste it as well.
Una chica rubia caliente
0 likes
Quote by Becky4Texas
I like to swallow, but I have also enjoyed letting it ooze out of my mouth back around his penis so that he can see it. I also will swallow most, but try to keep some in my mouth and then give them a big French kiss and let him taste himself in my mouth. If he expects me to swallow it, then he has to be willing to taste it as well.

This might be the first time ever that I wished I had a dick....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Becky4Texas

in my experience, I was always the first to ask for this "experience".

It's way to let her know that I really appreciate her letting me cum in her mouth and that I can do it as well...
a must to try!
Lurker
0 likes
To everyone's surprise, it's mostly because of the kink and not because of the taste for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Has anyone encountered a man who was disgusted by the thought of performing cunnilingus? I am a huge fan, but apparently some would rather lick an ashtray.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes if you're going to give him a blow job swallow his cum too.
I love sucking and swallowing
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Shannon3K

This might be the first time ever that I wished I had a dick....

You can borrow mine.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by angeldust
Yes if you're going to give him a blow job swallow his cum too.
I love sucking and swallowing

Spoken like a true woman!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think it's sexy, guys love it and if I really like the guy I don't want to disappoint him
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My first time was a shock as I wasn't expecting it. I swallowed the lot without realising what I had done.
Since then I have grown to enjoy not only producing it for him but actually taking every drop into my mouth.
I could not estimate how much I have tasted and swallowed, but maybe not enough to float a boat.
In my early days I insisted if they wanted to cum on my body they had to lick it off. Gradually I got more acceptances than rejections.
Generally it was their first taste themselves and I always got a giggle from their reaction.
I insisted If it's good enough for me it has to be good enough for them.
Lurker
0 likes
I swallow my husbands cum and I love it.
Lurker
0 likes
Cum is delicious and nutritious
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
If he blows his load in my mouth and it's not too bitter, yeah I swallow. But I mostly prefer him to cum on my tits or face if it was a bj and tummy or ass if we were fucking.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love swallowing, tastes yummy to me.