Selfish guys

last reply
6 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Why are some guys selfish during sex and only care about getting off and getting there dick sucked. If you make sex about her needs before your own and make sure she cums a few times before you do I think they enjoy it more and want to have sex more which means the more the guy gets to have sex. If you do that I'm sure you women are more than willing to do the same in return. You don't have to work at walmart to figure that out. Do you women think that is true? If you have sex with a guy who can't please you after a while your not gonna want sex but if the guy can rock your world your going to more than rock his world
Lurker
0 likes
yeah i think it can be true since woman want satisfaction......but Sex should be a give and take process. It should be both interest. Women want to be pampered and in return we do also our roles to make Sex more satisfactory for Men
smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
if they are selfish in other aspects of life they will be selfish in bed too. However, there are some men that just clueless; they think if it feels good to them it has to feel equally good to their partner. My husband won't even think about cumming before I have at least twice! And he often only wants to give me pleasure and is perfectly happy to end our love making without his finishing.
Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer. ~Swami X

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
if a bloke is shit in bed and is selfish, its bye byeeeeee!
Everything happens for a reason. Live for the moment and have no regrets.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Oh don't even get me started!
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I won't get truly kinky wild if the guy is a selfish lover.

You've got to earn the right to enjoy that side of me.

There is definitely a correlation between the two.
Lurker
0 likes
This is often the argument older men make. That younger men are often selfish lovers. Older men are more likely to take their time, address the woman's needs first, and take more pleasure in exciting their partner. I won't say it's always the case, but they make a good argument.