Login

Secret Desire to be Watched

last reply
6 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Do you like the idea of being in a room with a few people, mostly women and one man of your choice, and then give a hands on demonstration to them about how things should be done sexually? The catch is they all have to be naked too. You are the instructor with control of the evening and how far it goes.
Lurker
0 likes
Since I am an exhibitionist, I do like that idea. The man in the room would have to be well hung. I would definitely go all the way to orgasm. I would include both vaginal, and anal sex. I think it's important to show how pleasurable anal sex can be. I would also demonstrate, with a female volunteer, how FF sex is done. I think the other females should know how to make themselves squirt.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
so squirting is real? Interesting.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
would actually love to make my wife squirt. She has said she felt she had to pee and then it made her tense up rather than enjoy. Didn't know where to go with that.
Lurker
0 likes
Tell her to push it out when she gets that feeling instead of holding it back. Keep stimulating her. She will get past that feeling and squirt clear girl cum. Not pee
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MrImagination
so squirting is real? Interesting.