Login

rubbing the furniture

last reply
10 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
Would anyone care to admit to and describe getting yourself off by rubbing against a piece of furniture? Did you use the corner of a cabinet? sofa arm? chair arm? side of the tub? swingset outside?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
it's not hygienic!
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I've never even thought of doing it. lol
Lurker
0 likes
I've used a stick shift before, mostly just to excite the onlooker, and many smaller items around the house or office, but no furniture that I can recall.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I find myself suddenly wanting to be a piece of furniture, lol.
0 likes
I used to hump mattresses.rIlwufCAuFzUrNGO Guess that sort of fits. Makes a mess of the sheets and you definitely have to have a mattress cover of some kind.

(Aaaand I'm the wrong forum, I guess. I have a migraine today. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.Tkh9bq4grswRJSXX )
0 likes
Quote by seeker4
I used to hump mattresses.odf0aHBY33VLAWay Guess that sort of fits. Makes a mess of the sheets and you definitely have to have a mattress cover of some kind.

(Aaaand I'm the wrong forum, I guess. I have a migraine today. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.ILvnII7ApCt6UCF6 )

Not at all, seeker4, you've cum to the right place.

Dry humping the bed when I was a teenager, just experimenting with my equipment, and trying to find out what it could do. Have used microfiber blankets (ummmm, so soft) as stroke sheets – does that count?

An incredibly talented, but modest Polar Bear, often mischievous, but never malicious!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Never did this. I can just use my fingers.