rough boob play

last reply
8 replies
6.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
do many females enjoy aving thier boobs grabbed really hard during sex?

my other hlaf love me pulling down on them as she slams on to me or putting my hand to squeeze them hard as she cums. but is this a common thing?
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I think every guy has a different definition of "really hard"...

My general feeling is that squeezing, sucking, and/or teething my nipples is good.

Yanking, crushing, or sawing on my nipples with your teeth is bad. I have had bruises resulting from overly rough breast play before and it's not a good feeling, either during, or the next day when you see the sore reminders. But maybe I'm more sensitive this way.

I'm still not sure about breast slapping. In the right moment, it's not necessarily a bad thing, but I prefer ass-slapping and hair-pulling far more.
Lurker
0 likes
I agree with DD, plus differet girls like different amounts of grabbing and biting. I love mine being grabbed and sucked but not too hard. I also hve been the victim of bruises and bleeding nipples (thats right). Also slapping is a big no. Breasts are beautiful and precious and should be treated as such not slapped around.

The thing to do is respond to how your girl is reacting. If you think she wants more go in slowly til you're at a level she likes, and back off when she doesnt like it
Lurker
0 likes
Don't worry about if it is normal (What is normal anyway?) If she likes it, and she tells you to do it, then that is your answer. Do as you are told and you will make her very happy......
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

My general feeling is that squeezing, sucking, and/or teething my nipples is good.

Yanking, crushing, or sawing on my nipples with your teeth is bad. I have had bruises resulting from overly rough breast play before and it's not a good feeling, either during, or the next day when you see the sore reminders. But maybe I'm more sensitive this way.

I'm still not sure about breast slapping. In the right moment, it's not necessarily a bad thing, but I prefer ass-slapping and hair-pulling far more.

Never really understood the thrill of having your nipples really bitten to the point they may bleed or smacked and squished so hard they get bruised. Squeezing, sucking hard, even light bites is great but don't beat my boobs. I just don't get the thrill of pain at all!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
Quote by Dancing_Doll

Never really understood the thrill of having your nipples really bitten to the point they may bleed or smacked and squished so hard they get bruised. Squeezing, sucking hard, even light bites is great but don't beat my boobs. I just don't get the thrill of pain at all!!

In agreement here, with both. No torturous squeezing or smacking around of my boobs please, I enjoy that being done to my behind though...well not torturously, but anyway smile. Now my nipples, when we are in the throes then him pinching them between his fingers or lightly biting them generally does me in..mmmhmmm.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think this is another case of no set answer. While I don't like my boobs slapped or grabbed in a vise-like grip, the adjustable nipple clamps can be awesome. Light twisting, nibbling, is great, and like butterfly, even a little firmer at the right time is enough to send me over the edge. But, save the slapping for my ass. Not boobs and DEFINITELY not my face.

Yet, I have a friend that loves her boobs mauled and slapped. Oddly she doesn't like spanking tho.

I think everyone has it right, go slow and gauge responses. Believe me, she will let you know!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Butterfly
Quote by Nikki703
Quote by Dancing_Doll

In agreement here, with both. No torturous squeezing or smacking around of my boobs please, I enjoy that being done to my behind though...well not torturously, but anyway smile. Now my nipples, when we are in the throes then him pinching them between his fingers or lightly biting them generally does me in..mmmhmmm.

Gentle slapping on my ass is pleasurable, but not real hard. But that warm feeling can be very pleasurable.
Lurker
0 likes
OUCH!!!!!!!

For me I don't want ever nor ever will do hardcore grabbing or slapping.

I do love the nipples being pinched or sucked, or nipples being tugged a bit I do lilke that, but deffo not the breast part grabbed.