Login

Romance or Sex

last reply
23 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
I know the answer but I want to ask...If you had to choose a treatment to salvage your love, which one would you choose, romance or sex?

(everybody will say both, but all we choose sex in real)
Lurker
to salvage love? how could it ever be sex...it can only be romance i think
Lurker
Quote by LittleMissBitch
to salvage love? how could it ever be sex...it can only be romance i think

we forget romance and focus on only sex until we see dead of our love
Active Ink Slinger
Its impossible to salvage a relationship through sex. Eventually we will have nothing in common but sex. Romance is where a couple gets to know each other intimately and create the foundation for a solid relationship, where communication is next, and then sex. Lol, imagine sitting alone in a house all day in silence,, only to turn around and ask partner if youre down sex, two times a day. I doubt she'll stay long.
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by sexyho51
Its impossible to salvage a relationship through sex. Eventually we will have nothing in common but sex. Romance is where a couple gets to know each other intimately and create the foundation for a solid relationship, where communication is next, and then sex. Lol, imagine sitting alone in a house all day in silence,, only to turn around and ask partner if youre down sex, two times a day. I doubt she'll stay long.

Sometimes even romance gets in the way of communication. Communication first and foremost. Romance can then become a mean of communication. Some couples burn up too fast because romance is their ONLY mean of communication. And sex... well, sure, it has to be A PART of a relationship. It can't be the meal, while the relationship and communication are side dishes.
Lurker
Quote by sexyho51
Its impossible to salvage a relationship through sex.

You are so right. To salvage a relationship, sex is not enough. When we understand sex is not enough, it is just late diagnosis of a relationship. Early diagnosis is so important to salvage a relationship and romance is one of the best drug :-)
Quote by KingOfLove
Quote by sexyho51

To salvage a relationship, sex is not enough. When we understand sex is not enough, it is just late diagnosis of a relationship. Early diagnosis is so important to salvage a relationship and romance is one of the best drug :-)

Isn't romance what usually leads it to becoming a relationship in the first place?

Just sayin'

The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Lurker
Quote by Dudealicious
Quote by KingOfLove
Quote by sexyho51

To salvage a relationship, sex is not enough. When we understand sex is not enough, it is just late diagnosis of a relationship. Early diagnosis is so important to salvage a relationship and romance is one of the best drug :-)

Isn't romance what usually leads it to becoming a relationship in the first place?

Just sayin'

yes, but romance usually is forgotten in time, and only sex stays
Quote by KingOfLove
Quote by Dudealicious

Just sayin'

Does sex stay though? I think that may be false as well. I hear family members talk all the time how they don't have sex anymore, not to mention it's a common stereotype in mainstream media.
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Lurker
Quote by Dudealicious
Quote by KingOfLove
Quote by Dudealicious

Just sayin'

Does sex stay though? I think that may be false as well. I hear family members talk all the time how they don't have sex anymore, not to mention it's a common stereotype in mainstream media.

up until last year i was having craaaazy monkey sex with my spouse but 0 romance 0 love. only romance could save it now..
Active Ink Slinger
sex wont keep the relationship its the first to go in a relationship when things are down. romance what is romance? my relationship is based on me being totally comfortable to say whats on my mind the good and the bad smile there is nothing worse than having your beloved turn around and say to me that "I didnt know that"
when things are good the sex is great!
Lurker
Quote by sweetaz
romance what is romance?

romance is to understand what your partner means (or wants) without saying any word and to know the right way to respond him/her
Quote by KingOfLove
Quote by sweetaz
romance what is romance?

romance is to understand what your partner means (or wants) without saying any word and to know the right way to respond him/her

Is that the definition of it? Hmmm I think I need to look that one up....

Lurker
Quote by KingOfLove
Quote by sweetaz
romance what is romance?

I don't mean to be rude, but you seem to have a bit of a warped idea/opinion on romance and what people want/need in a relationship...

As far as I'm aware sex is usually what disappears the quickest (and stays away the longest), a relationship without sex is unlikely to last, as is a relationship without romance.

Drawing on the experience of other people there as I'm only a youngster so obviously haven't been in any relationships for long enough for sex to dwindle
Lurker
Quote by Dudealicious
Quote by KingOfLove
Quote by sweetaz
romance what is romance?

Is that the definition of it? Hmmm I think I need to look that one up....

no. it is only one of many ways to describe. it is just my idea. romance is speech of hearts.
Lurker
Quote by LittleBambi
Quote by KingOfLove
Quote by sweetaz
romance what is romance?

As far as I'm aware sex is usually what disappears the quickest (and stays away the longest), a relationship without sex is unlikely to last, as is a relationship without romance.

yes, I totally agree. without sex, or without romance, a relationship never last. But the most relationship end because of lack of romance. as we have sex everyday, we forget romance how it is important. I just wanted to remind it :-)
Active Ink Slinger
Romance to me is what makes sex so memorable..it then becomes the 'art-of-communication' between lovers..maybe I'm just a bit 'mushy'..lol
Lurker
Quote by ArtAngel
Romance to me is what makes sex so memorable..it then becomes the 'art-of-communication' between lovers..maybe I'm just a bit 'mushy'..lol

water and air..two important things for our life, for our body. romance is like air what we need always...sex is like water, we take it only when we need
Lurker
romance feeds the heart...sex feeds the body.
Lurker
Quote by LittleMissBitch

very nice description..do we aware that we have heart?
Lurker
Quote by KingOfLove
Quote by LittleMissBitch

in fact, sometimes in our rush to feed the body we completely forget to feed the heart and the soul too.
Lurker
Quote by LittleMissBitch
Quote by KingOfLove
Quote by LittleMissBitch

in fact, sometimes in our rush to feed the body we completely forget to feed the heart and the soul too.

very true....
Active Ink Slinger
I think both compliment each other... smile
I like the way you make me feel even when I'm nowhere near...