Login

Road Trip Masturbation...

last reply
3 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
So my husband and I took a trip halfway across the country to Florida this past summer. Instead of paying the insane amount of money for airline tickets, we calculated it was actually cheaper to drive. It added an extra day each way for travel, but is also allowed us to see the countryside.
Along the way, I would get horny from time to time and my husband would roll down the tinted windows, hand me the travel bag filled with my favorite toys, and would start to speed up or slow down to get to the closest larger vehicle to allow the driver to have a great shot out his or her window... a perfect view of my feet up on the dash, seat tilted and pushed backwards, top off, skirt around my waist, and my braless/pantiless body being finger fucked, clit rubbed, nipples twisted, tits oiled, dildo pumping in and out.. you name it. I would go to town..
Needless to say, I received a lot of honks and some vehicles pacing us for a few dozen miles before my husband would race ahead, lose them, and find someone else to parade my lustful antics in front of.
Just curious... How many of you have also done something like this? Did you enjoy it? What was the best part, in your opinion?

I LOVED IT!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
Verry nice,,,I find it totally exciting to be watched by strangers who you know can`t do anything but look,,,if I let them,,,it`s a great way to enjoy an interstate drive on a Sunday evening....
Active Ink Slinger
I've done some playtime in the car scenarios including masturbating in the passenger seat but it's always really been to arouse my partner and only my partner.

The idea of taking a long road trip and having some fun along way is ABSOLUTELY on my to-do list this this fall when my man and I take a road trip to my family's vacation home in Florida for his birthday. Neither one of us is interested in making a spectacle of ourselves in terms of putting on a show for other drivers but for each other? Yes, an insanely exciting and arousing fantasy that will definitely come to fruition.
Active Ink Slinger

Yes - have done it and get a kick out big rig drivers staying next to car to watch. Went on some road trips with mixed couples in college. Loved giving handjobs and blowjobs to the driver and/or passenger guys - especially having some masturbation fun with the guys in the back seat. It certainly helps the time go by in a long road trip!