Rimming/ass licking.. Taboo?

last reply
42 replies
9.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
Not for me. I like receiving it, so I wouldn't mind returning the favor if he wanted. I'm a firm believer in reciprocity.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
I LOVE 4 a lady to give it to me! It makes the orgasm so much more pleasurable! I also love to give it tto her!
Lurker
0 likes
Love to receive but not give.. Sorry.. But do like to give oral ...
Buxom Enigma
0 likes
I've never received, and never given ... But I'll admit that I'd be open to trying. I love anal sex/fingering, so why not a tongue, too?
"Good writing is supposed to evoke sensation in the reader - not the fact that it is raining, but the feeling of being rained upon." -E.L. Doctorow
Lurker
0 likes
I love everything about rimming, but of course you gotta do some clean up before playtime ;)
Lurker
0 likes
No, not at all.

Nothing like a silky wet tongue lashing over the tight rosebud of my sphincter.

My girlfriend and I enjoy it very much. Both giving and receiving.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by blissfulbeth
No, not at all.

Nothing like a silky wet tongue lashing over the tight rosebud of my sphincter.

My girlfriend and I enjoy it very much. Both giving and receiving.
I agree, and Love It, both giving, and receivingsmile Mmmmm:P
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
I don't think it's much of a , though some people might not enjoy it. There's nothing morally wrong about it, it's just a little dirty.

Myself I enjoy offering it but more as an unexpected surprise (when performing oral for example). Licking the dirtiest part of a girl just shows her that getting dirty won't stop me from pleasuring her or expressing my love ; I just want to please her to my full ability, no matter if it's dirty or not.

Plus, after licking her anus, even if I'm not rimming anymore the saliva stays and evaporates so she still has a pleasurable dirty sensation there when we perform other things.
Lurker
0 likes
No way! It sounds more hot than anything biggrin
Lurker
0 likes
I have done my share of ass rimming and I love it,the asshole is a cleaner opening to the body then the mouth.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I enjoy receiving from both guys and girls, but only want to give to another female!