Rimming

last reply
17 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Rimming. Have you ever given it or received it and what are your thoughts about it.

I would love to be on the receiving end, but not sure about giving it. But who knows after the first time anything can happen.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I've had it done to me a lot, by both guys and girls, and I've done it to other girls, but not to many boys, though. It's an incredible intimacy. You really have to feel close to that person and trust them a lot (at least I do). Right after a shower is best.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
I've had it done to me a lot, by both guys and girls, and I've done it to other girls, but not to many boys, though. It's an incredible intimacy. You really have to feel close to that person and trust them a lot (at least I do). Right after a shower is best.

My wife and I enjoy this, but like you said, Bethany, right after a shower.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Yeah, I'd be interested in knowing this too. I love to give and receive this. However, I once asked a girl to do this and she asked me if I was gay. A stupidly narrow-minded thing for her to say, but I've been a little shy about asking ever since.
Lurker
0 likes
I love to rim girls
0 likes
If you're not willing to do it, you don't deserve to have it done to you.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes but no further.
I do not engage in Anal but I can and do enjoy a finger rimming me or just in to the first knuckle. It can be a real turn on for both receiving and performing as far as I am concerned.
Girls seem to enjoy it far more than guys but they never ask me to stop.
If you mean with the tongue - no way.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
I like it, but i never have done it.

Hugs,
Mysteria
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Larissaforfun
If you're not willing to do it, you don't deserve to have it done to you.

Okay, fair comment.
Those who partake in it certainly seem to enjoy it, so Yes, if you are willing lets make a date and I'll make you one happy lady.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
rimming is a regular practice in my relationship. love giving and receiving. makes sex life so much more exciting.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have done it to several women but rarely to guys (not sure why exactly) but received it many times. I love ass play
Anal play gives me some of my most intense orgasms
Lurker
0 likes
I've never received. Rimmed many women and men. I enjoy doing it, not for myself really but because it gives my lovers much pleasure. In my experience the women who enjoy being rimmed REALLY like being rimmed. It's more fun to rim women.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by TheSluttyAngel
I have done it to several women but rarely to guys (not sure why exactly) but received it many times. I love ass play
Anal play gives me some of my most intense orgasms
definitely agree with you on this one and I love to give so much the intensity takes over and makes ass play so hot you don't want to stop playing it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
love rimming, giving or receiving with females
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by AudriNichols
Nope. It's not my thing. I can't get over how unsanitary it is.

Same here. I don't think I'd want it done to me either bc I'd be so insecure.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I love receiving and love to rim other girls too

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

After a shower I am GAME. Jerking his cock while tonguing a freshly cleaned ass drives my baby crazy