Login

Rim Jobs

last reply
33 replies
7.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Hey girls

My wife loves this and I was just wondering if any of you also like this.

When I'm eating her out I like to like between both her hole and then play with her asshole with my tongue. Do any of you like this or not?
I hate ass play for the most part. I don't mind if you slap my ass or lick my pussy from behind with your face close to my ass, however, I do not like rim jobs or anal sex at all. Its gross and I would never let anyone preform those actions on my body. No offense to those who enjoy ass play, this is only my personal preference, however, I feel strongly about it.
Yes I pretty much feel the same way as thebaer, I don't mind being touched there but that's about it.
Love rimming...receiving and giving
a good rim job is hard to find ...

but, some sure look good!!

Do I have to say something...hey?
I love it.. SO hot
oh my hell, i just looked up what a "rim job" is. the photo of the tire threw me off.
I LOVE them. Giving and receiving smile
I love it when I receive onesmile
I am a self-proclaimed ass junkie! Lol I could never be with anyone who doesn't like me playing with their ass. I would rather give then receive but if he does it every once in a while to me I'm game! smile To each their own I guess...
love it!!!!! its finding a parnet who loves it too which is the hard bit..
Everything happens for a reason. Live for the moment and have no regrets.
" Rimming"!!! it's all good , for me it's Giving Only, Love To See A Woman Wriggle"!!!
used to hook up with a girl that gave me a couple rim jobs and surprisingly, I enjoyed it. She started by going down on me and then sucking on my balls and then she went lower and lower and then started licking my ass. Unfortunately I haven't been seeing her anymore. My current girlfriend is totally turned off by any ass play....so she says, but when we're having sex she doesn't mind when i rub her asshole a little.
i think it important part of the job , my wife used to receive rim job every time , we both enjoying and always ready for
Mmmmmmmmmmmmm. Love it esp when your not expecting it
Seems rude to ignore the asshole... LOL
recently experienced receiving as well as giving. an indescribable feeling to receive but god i love giving. having a girl sit on my face is just amazing.
Love to receive as well as give....just not something everyone is into and hard to find a partner who likes them as much as I do.....but love it when I do.
only ever given (which i LOVE), never received! Would like to try receiving if she was really in to it, but not otherwise
I have written quite an in depth story about this if anyone would care to read it.
Like to do it occasionally. Have had it done to me one but did not get turned on
Love it! Prefer giving to receiving but who am I to turn one down ;)
Mmmmm! I would happily rim your butt ilikecock! And you're welcum to return the favor!
Mmmmm! I would happily rim your butt ilikecock! And you're welcum to return the favor!
Absolutely love it, giving and receiving. Like everything else its not for everyone, but I truly believe people who dont try it are missing out on some of the best sensations you can experience. I love it both ways.