Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Refusing Cunnilingus

last reply
11 replies
3.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Do any you you refuse cunnilingus or know any women that do?

My wife does, citing two reasons:
1. She just doesn't feel like it is a sexy part of her body. She feels like it smells bad, etc. even right after showering and even though I tell her that being down there really turns me on and is pleasurable.
2. She wants to get straight to sex after foreplay, because, she says, it feels way better than oral has or could ever make her feel.

I've talked to her about it many times, because I really do love to do it. I know I'm not horrible at it either, since I did it with other women before marriage and received good feedback. Could I do better, sure, as could anyone with a bit more practice.

I have no problem bringing her to orgasm in other ways, but sometimes this really bothers me.
You proposed, she accepted you got hitched.

This shit should've been ironed out about 10 light years before you even thought about if she was The One.

Come'on man...give us the straight shit now.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Quote by thecore
Do any you you refuse cunnilingus or know any women that do?

My wife does, citing two reasons:
1. She just doesn't feel like it is a sexy part of her body. She feels like it smells bad, etc. even right after showering and even though I tell her that being down there really turns me on and is pleasurable.
2. She wants to get straight to sex after foreplay, because, she says, it feels way better than oral has or could ever make her feel.

I've talked to her about it many times, because I really do love to do it. I know I'm not horrible at it either, since I did it with other women before marriage and received good feedback. Could I do better, sure, as could anyone with a bit more practice.

I have no problem bringing her to orgasm in other ways, but sometimes this really bothers me.

Absolutely, I never, ever, ever want it, thank you. I don't want to say my reasons, and whilst it's really sad that she doesn't want what you would like to do for her, and find it such a turn-on for you, maybe she just really, really doesn't want it? Is that so wrong to not want a particular thing? She may not want to share her real reasons, or she may have done so already, as you have listed. But whichever it is, she doesn't want it, and in my opinion, it would be kindest of you to accept it, sad as it may be for you.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Quote by WellMadeMale
This shit should've been ironed out about 10 light years before you even thought about if she was The One..

probably the best marital advice ive seen...

and ill have a go here, while i dont outright refuse it, cunnilingus isnt my thing and i can usually skip it. pussy's not my favorite flavor and makes kissing a little less enjoyable after..which IS my favorite. that said i knew my ex liked it and its not like it feels awful or anything so for sure i enjoyed it every now and again

im curious as to why shes so uncomfortable with hers. ok fine if she doesnt think its her sexiest feature, but to be so uptight that she cant relax into it a little....? i dunno speaks of deeper issues to me maybe..
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
To be honest its not my favorate thing either, i love eye contact and skin contact so i find having him disapear down there leaves me feeling a bit lonely.
I am totaly suprised by these answers. I love it!!! Of course I am in a lesbian relationship so that probably tints my opinion. But I loved it when I was dating guys too so I have a hard time understanding why any women would not love the feel of soft lips down there just trying thier best to make her happy. Color me confused.
Quote by Gfire
I am totaly suprised by these answers. I love it!!! Of course I am in a lesbian relationship so that probably tints my opinion. But I loved it when I was dating guys too so I have a hard time understanding why any women would not love the feel of soft lips down there just trying thier best to make her happy. Color me confused.

Some things can't be explained for some reasons:

Quote by littlemissbitch

i dunno speaks of deeper issues to me maybe..

I do think the lass has given a good enough answer, though - she feels uncomfortable (Number 1 in thecore's list). For a lot of people, those reasons to do with anal sex would be an, "Okay, fair enough". I don't see why that doesn't apply here too. We don't have to always fully understand a reason for it to be a valid reason, in my opinion. I think it's awesome others enjoy it, but she clearly doesn't.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
I absolutely, without a doubt LOVE IT! Of course it has to be done right. I have had it where my partner was clueless and it wasn't very good. But for the most part, I am willing to lay on my back with my legs spread until your tongue gets too tired then I will gladly repay the favor!!!
Glenn here so you don't think my gf is typing this

Well my current gf could best be described as putting up with it before me with guys. She didn't dislike it, it was that they were so not into it, she picked up on that and it made her not like it. Most of her bf's before me really weren't into it so by the time I came a long she wasn't much interested in it. After a few times though, as I love doing it as much as any male here, she was so dam wet she was too embarrassed now to let me do it. Which certainly was no problem for me. The wetter the better is my motto. But that didn't take much to talk her out of that. She liked the idea that I liked the wettness. Now, I can eat at the "Y" as often as I want. Just make sure to bring a towel for her to lay on.

The only other woman I ever encountered that didn't like it was a girl from Portugal. A Penelope Cruz look a like. If you want to believe her, it was "unmanly" from where she came from for a man to do it. She wouldn't let me near her with my mouth for anything. So one day I quickly pinned her on the bed and ate her through her panties. She struggled for like 5 seconds, then her legs shot open and I was there ever since.

Thats to bad that your wife doesn't like it. To sensitive maybe? I guess you just have to say all well and live without. The more you push her the more she won't. Whats the point if she doesn't like it? maybe one day she will change her mind if your lucky.
This is my ex not me.
Bf and I share account
i don't understand why this is such a problem. if she doesn't like it, don't do it. like another poster stated, if oral was replaced with anal we wouldn't have this issue. yes, sex is about compromise and pleasing your lover, but you wouldn't fully enjoy it if you knew she really doesn't enjoy it.

Say. Her. Name.

I love it. My friend on the other hand does not. Her reason is that she prefers penatration and if your only using your mouth it's not enjoyably for her.
Bunker Love
My Dream my latest stopry
I don't refuse it, but if I didn't get it, I'm sure I'd be ok lol.