Receiving a strap on without the power factor

last reply
9 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
In most erotic stories, strap ons are linked with the themes of dominance and submission, and i think it may even be realistic.

However, i think there are some of us who enjoy receiving a small toy sometimes, essentially because we do enjoy some form of penetration while getting intimate with our lovers, in this case the toy substitutes a finger. Also, it leaves our lovers' hands free to fondle us. I wonder why it has rarely been reflected in erotic stories.

Do very few women like the strap on for the same reason as me?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm the same .. I don't always like or want penetration but when i do i like my partner to wear one just a plain soft plastic one not a substitute cock
Sexy Comes in all colors and Sizes[/size]
Lurker
0 likes
I like taking a strap on both for the feeling of being dominated, but also because I crave my vagina being satiated. I do not like "imitation cocks", preferring the strap on to just have a large cylindrical toy. Even masturbating I like to have a Pyrex dildo inside me.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
My girlfriend and I used to use strappies on each other because she had given up guys, but still enjoyed the penetration. I prefer using a Feeldoe because the straps on strappies are clumsy and feel weird. The girl I'm with now is like me, and prefers oral and tribbing, so I haven't used a strappy in over 2 years. I don't really miss them at all.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
My girlfriend and I used to use strappies on each other because she had given up guys, but still enjoyed the penetration. I prefer using a Feeldoe because the straps on strappies are clumsy and feel weird. The girl I'm with now is like me, and prefers oral and tribbing, so I haven't used a strappy in over 2 years. I don't really miss them at all.

Bethany. i find feeldoes are awkward and "fall out" which spoils the moment. but i know what your saying about straps . maybe i just need more practice with a feeldoe lol ;-)
Sexy Comes in all colors and Sizes[/size]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We haven't used a strap on for ages, we prefer the Feeldoe for much the same reasons as Beth. As bi girls we get our share of the real thing but there are times the two of us play the game and enjoy girls playing boys. I would not agree with the dominance and submission aspect as it takes two to enjoy the connection so to speak.we don't engage in the Dom aspects with our guys so why with the strap- on or Feeldoe.
Sarah please persist with the Feldoe there are other benefits to be achieved with the muscular control beside being able to keep it in and control the movements.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by Sara28_UK

Bethany. i find feeldoes are awkward and "fall out" which spoils the moment. but i know what your saying about straps . maybe i just need more practice with a feeldoe lol ;-)

Do your Kegels, and make sure your partner's pussy is super wet and lubricated.
Lurker
0 likes
I enjoy my girlfriend using one ,it leaves her hands free while she penetrates me and vice ersa
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
I have never received a feeldoe yet. But my gf used to say that she would always prefer the strappy because she was used to it, and i wont enjoy the penetration as much if a feeldoe was used instead, because she wasnt sure if the thrusts would be as good.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Meggsy
We haven't used a strap on for ages, we prefer the Feeldoe for much the same reasons as Beth. As bi girls we get our share of the real thing but there are times the two of us play the game and enjoy girls playing boys. I would not agree with the dominance and submission aspect as it takes two to enjoy the connection so to speak.we don't engage in the Dom aspects with our guys so why with the strap- on or Feeldoe.
Sarah please persist with the Feldoe there are other benefits to be achieved with the muscular control beside being able to keep it in and control the movements.
What i implied is, in those erotic stories where strap on sex is portrayed from a d/s point of view, there are some women who love it that way in real life too, so they would prefer to think of it that way. There are some like us, who enjoy it just because it leaves my gf's hands free to grope me, which i love. But its hard to find an erotica where its portrayed that way.