Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Really embarrassed to ask this, but . . .

last reply
7 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
As my name will suggest, I’ve been really interested in anal lately. Particularly the.. uhm... end part. I’m hoping a few ladies can tell me what that is like? The feeling when your guy finally pumps himself into you? I’ve heard it doesn’t feel like anything, I’ve heard it’s an out of this world type thing, and everything in between so I figured I’d just ask myself lol
Rainbow Warrior
Mostly, all I feel is his cock swelling as he pumps, but sometimes I feel a tickling feeling inside if he squirts hard enough, but maybe I'm imagining it.
Lurker
Once I get used to it, get beyond the hurting part, it feels really good. It's more a size thing, big cock in a really tight place that gets me off, not so much his cumming in my ass. ;)
Active Ink Slinger
I find it different to some extent. I find the feeling to be pleasurable and get strong Orgasms from it.

How does it feel, well there is almost always some pain. Beyond that feeling I would describe the feeling about like this; "Take your strongest Vaginal Orgasm and apply the power of 2 or 3 or more it the feeling."
Active Ink Slinger
Gross, after he cums in my arse I have get up and empty it. Even worse when it is higher up and a fart escapes with cum dripping out. Hated it.
Active Ink Slinger
My first few anal intercourse (as opposed to fingers) were not particularly pleasant. I would say it was due to lack of knowledge and experience on both our parts. (This would be 2 different men)

After being married for several months my husband wanted to try it and again it was less than great but we both learned what it takes to make it a wonderful experience. It is not a regular part of our repertoire but it happens enough not to be rare.

It can be a wonderful feeling. I have a fantasy where my husband is taking me anally and someone else, male or female, is giving me oral pleasure at the same time.
My first experience of this was terrible. Absolutely shocking almost put me off trying again
Active Ink Slinger
It can be great or it can be not so great, so many factors come into play. Ju
st as with any other sexual act.