Login

Realistic Dildo/Vibrator

last reply
2 replies
1.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Hello,

I am looking to surprise my wife with a dildo/vibrator (not sure which one yet, leaning towards the vibrator), but I want it to be as realistic as possible. Any input from you ladies with personal experience would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
Drew
My advise is, take her shop pins and let her pick it out. Now that would be a surprise!
Generally speaking, the highest quality vibrators very rarely have a realistic appearance (and conversely, realistic looking vibrators tend to be of rather cheap quality). Lelo, Jopen, Jimmyjane, Fun Factory, Je Joue, these are pretty much the 5 top-quality brands and I don't remember ever seeing a single of their vibrators that looked like a real cock (at least in terms of colors).

Realistic vibrators often all look similar, and they're usually just your basic/mediocre straight vibrator covered with a cheap plastic sleeve:

That said, my ex-girlfriend actually had a pretty decent realistic vibrator, the Silicone Basics 10-Function Stud by California Exotic Novelties:

It's made of silicone, has 10 different functions (pulsations, escalations, etc.) and also has a nice bulbous head to stimulate the g-spot. It's pretty much the best realistic vibrator that I ever encountered (from the girls I knew); not quite a luxury vibrator in terms of quality/reliability, but definitely better than all these other crappy ones. Anyway, maybe a better one exists somewhere, but that's the one that I'd have to recommend myself.

Available for $22 on Amazon: California Exotic Novelties Silicone Basics 10-Function Stud