Random friend request

last reply
11 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I know a lot of guys send friend requests without even talking to the girl that's not my thing I'd rather chat first but how many girls send random friend requests and why?
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
I rarely send requests. The only time I do is if I have a really awesome conversation with someone and want to keep in touch.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have only sent a couple... Usually because of a forum post that caught my eye... Then I start the conversation
"I'd much rather be a woman than a man. Women can cry, they can wear cute clothes, and they are the first to be rescued off of sinking ships."
— Gilda Radner
Lurker
0 likes
I only send a random request after I have talked to the person and we had a good time talking or if a friend tell me about a friend they have that they think I would get along good with
Detention Seeker
0 likes
If someone just hits you up out the blue how do you know what there likes are if they random me like that they dont get to 1st base!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I send them to people whose stories I have read, and commented on. Sometimes the pictures they have posted intrigue me or they have posted something in a forum. It is such a crap shoot to get to chat with people since I seldom see these people in chat rooms when I'm online.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I VERY rarely send out a friend request to anyone unless something in their profile compels me - and I'm NOT talking about any naughty raging cock pics either - it's usually the modest ones that intrigue me more than the in-your-face ones. If I do send a friend request, I always provide an intro so at least it's not a completely empty and cold ask. I really dislike it when men do that and it just proves that they obviously did not take the time to read my profile. Good thing we have a 'delete' option.
Lurker
0 likes
I can't recall if I've ever sent one in the past (back when i was new to lush) but I haven't sent any friend request at all recently. I do however send email/s to members/authors who caught my interest.

Random friend requests, especially those with no introductory message at all, really bug me. Pet peeve.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I rarely send friend requests. I always feel like I am putting the person on the spot by asking them. The few times I have asked it was because either I read a few of their stories and really liked the way they wrote or something in their profile really caught my interest. And I will always send the person a message first introducing myself and asking if it is OK if I send a friend request. I think that is just common courtesy!
Story Verifier
0 likes
Most (I said, most, not all) of my friend requests get sent to people who commented in a positive manner to one of my stories or whose stories I've read and left similar comments on. They always include a message indicating the reason for the request or a connection I feel. And unlike 99% of the people out there, my profile actually contains enough information to form an opinion regarding our compatibility as friends. I'm not looking for cyber-sex via text, voice or cam. (I don't even own a cam.) I especially like communicating with other authors instead of the people here looking for some kind of cyber-sex or whatever.(not that I'm against that once I've known someone long enough.)
Lurker
0 likes
I don't send any. I think some of the young guys who are new arrivals here think like a kid in a sweet shop.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I send a request it is with a note attached, and it's usually with someone I have talked to or an author I follow.
Bunker Love
My Dream my latest stopry