Quick Fuck

last reply
34 replies
5.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Hey ladies.have you ever had quick fuck like in the morning just before go to work or you in hurry and have quick one?
Lurker
0 likes
Oh yes. My favorites are either before one of us has to get up for either work or uni or when we are getting ready to go out in the evening and decided to have quick, frantic sex before we leave.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by happyman69
Hey ladies.have you ever had quick fuck like in the morning just before go to work or you in hurry and have quick one?

I've woken up in a strange house with a strange man, and having a short time to get to work, we fucked one last time. Which left me with even less time to get home and ready for work.
Lurker
0 likes
haha all the time!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes! Yes! Yes! Many times! Yes!
Lurker
0 likes
yea! lots of them! n just love them a lot!
Lurker
0 likes
yes, especially living at home with my parents still this is the only option a lot of the times. And when I say a quickie I mean he bends me over, lifts my dress up and goes at it as fast and quick as possible. Our clothes don't even come off the majority of the time, that's how quick my quickies are.
Lurker
0 likes
Yeah, sometimes you just need to get off in a hurry.
Lurker
0 likes
Sometimes that is all you have time for
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Of Course!! Best is when you can hook up for a quicky at lunch and then you go back to work with that "just been fucked" glow!
Lurker
0 likes
Ooooh, I LOVE a quick fuck!!

The urgency, the pulling of clothes to the side, whether it's just because time is limited or there's a chance of being caught...

Quick fucks can be just amazing...

You can't beat a good old knee-trembler... Up against the wall, over the desk or kitchen counter or just a plain old early-morning quick fuck...

*sigh*

(for the record, I like a long fuck too! hahahah)
Lurker
0 likes
i;ll take a fuck any time anywhere
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes the most beutiful time was when i back from business trip and i found my wife sleeping beside her girl friend on our bed as i am away and i laying and start fucking her . i am sure her girl friend was awake and feels it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A quick fuck in the morning OH yes. Definitely puts a smile on my face and I enjoy the rest of my day!
Lurker
0 likes
We have all done a quick fuck, if first thing in the morning before work, or at lunch or when ever. You never will catchup on those you missed.

I first thought that it is best with someone you do on a regular basis so you can do it really right the next time.

As Deumea said if it is a guy you picked up for the evening one even one quick one is good
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Best quickies are after 9am but before 10am, whilst 'working from home' and all done in 18 minutes!!
Lurker
0 likes
You know that at time you find that you're quite wet....but have no clear idea what caused it? At this time I feel quite in need and a quickie is most acceptable! I've had those at parties, just before work, at work, on the way home....yeah! lol!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
yes I have and always makes me smile
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
YES YES YES!
LOVE the quickie... locking the door and going to town as fast and hard as we can after locking the door so no one walks in!
Had a quickie against the entryway stairs once... getting ready to walk out the door, stopped and turned to pick up something I dropped coming down the stairs, and found myself bent over, facing the stairs, skirt hiked around my waist, and a thick hard cock pushing into my pussy... the fact the front door stayed open the whole time was probably the best. Dunno if anyone could see, given the position of the house to the street, but still... hell ya.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I too love a quick fuck first thing in the morning before uni, or a quick fuck before we go out on a night. Being home over Christmas, a quick fuck is all we've had time for lately smile
Lurker
0 likes
A fast and furious fuck is so hot. That totally lust filled crazy fuck that cant wait .
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Best quicky... years ago my wife walked a mile from our home to meet with hot pies . she had never been in my truck in my truck. how why we do not know but after 30yrs wed it was one of our very best fucks....
My wife walked home and couldnt stop smiling ....
Lurker
0 likes
Hasn't everyone had 'quickies'? I've had loads of them and they can be especially exciting. One such quickie was just a couple of weeks ago. We were chasing time and needed to be at the airport so I just hitched up my skirt, whipped off my panties and at once he was inside me - having dropped his pants to his ankles.

Whole thing lasted 3 minutes, but I still managed to orgasm twice before he flooded me with his sperm.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SexySophie

Hasn't everyone had 'quickies'? I've had loads of them and they can be especially exciting. One such quickie was just a couple of weeks ago. We were chasing time and needed to be at the airport so I just hitched up my skirt, whipped off my panties and at once he was inside me - having dropped his pants to his ankles.

Whole thing lasted 3 minutes, but I still managed to orgasm twice before he flooded me with his sperm.

SO TRUE!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What's not to love about a quickie?

I remember one time when I was very young, when I was going out with my boyfriend to a quite formal family lunch. It was summer and I was wearing a very light cotton skirt with a matching sleeveless top. He started bugging me as I was putting on my make up, touching me and caressing me through my top. I started to feel really horny and when he started rubbing himself against my ass it was just too much.

I pounced on him pushing him back onto my bed, I stripped off my knickers and pulled his already hard cock out of his trousers. He slid his hands up inside my top pushing my bra up off my breasts. I rode him right then and there, both of us fully dressed. He was very hard and the whole thing was just so erotic. I could hear my parents downstairs picking up keys and stuff and there we were fucking like mad. He came hard inside me and as he was rubbing my clit I did too shortly afterwards (he always stayed quite hard after coming giving me time). It felt great and gave me such a buzz.

He cleaned himself up with a t-shirt of mine and I slipped my knickers back on as my Mum started calling us from downstairs. I spent the whole afternoon making trips to the toilet to mop up the come that was leaking out of me! God knows why no one ever suspected.
Lurker
0 likes
The BEST is a quickie in slow motion while you go "na na na na na na na na na na na" and pretend you are the bionic man! ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quickies have a special place of honor in the game ... they fill a need, are fast, intense, memorable and sometimes are "just what the doctor ordered".