Login

Question for Alpha Females

last reply
3 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have publish 8-9 stories so far. Sometimes a character just comes to me. This one said something unexpected. She said, “I am not pretty. I know. I’m too tall. My boobs are too big and my waist is freakishly small, plus I am way too smart for my own good. IQ 168. But I have a secret weapon: I dress nice and I never say no.”

She is an engineer and designs submarines for the Navy. In a lot of ways, she’s an alpha female who is highly sexed, and I don’t meet a lot of women like that.

Do alpha females just ask for what they want? Do they see what they want and go after it? Maybe they just find the alpha males and natural selection takes over. I just don’t know how she gives off such a strong, but subtle sexual presence. What does that look like? Suggestions?

Thanks for your feedback!

Smut-slinging slut
0 likes
No offense meant (I'm smiling as i say this and my tone is friendly-sarcasm)by this at all, but you sound almost like a typical male, probably a Taurus.

The fact that you're asking, and politely I might add, makes you atypical.

While looks, wardrobe, and personal presentation all help, how sexy somebody is has very, very little to do with their looks. There's a certain aura that people give off, be they men or women, that transcends the shallow things most guys immediately pick up on. It is a mix of confidence, poise, grace, and that ethereal aura of simmering sensuality as well as myriad other things I cannot put into words.

As for how do guys know to ask a willing woman out, wow! Try walking in our heels for a day and you'll see that it isn't really an issue.

So long as a lady doesn't look like Quasimoto, sometimes even then, she can wear rough burlap, no makeup, and have gone for weeks without brushing her hair and she cannot make it from her car across the parking lot without each and every man in the vicinity approaching her and trying out their brand-new pickup lines. When you add in her Barbie-doll figure you've given her, plus the height and the fact that any man that passes her first tests would be amazed that she can talk about "guy stuff" like the navy and designing submarines; she'll have endless amounts of suitors lining up to take their shot.
Am I a good witch, or a bad witch? History will decide
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thank you, KrystalG. I appreciate the feedback. I wondered if it could work that way for my character, having the men just flock to her be like moths to a flame, but I thought that would be too simple. Plus, as an average looking, married guy, I don’t experience that very often! ? In terms of story telling, that kinda makes my job simple. She’s like Chuck Norris, everywhere he goes some fool wants to start a fist fight with him. But for our alpha heroine, in a sense, when these fools want to start something with her, SHE takes advantage of THEM. She uses them for her own satisfaction. I like her even more now!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

I don't know if I am an 'Alpha Female.' I lead but it's typically by 'Topping from the Bottom.'

But people don't read minds. Not to ask-- directly or indirectly-- is not to get.