For the gals that shave your pussy, what is your style? Is it
* Triangular patch
* Landing strip
* V shape
* Brazilian
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
French!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
All off!
Lurker
0 likes
Brazilian
Lurker
0 likes
Either landing strip or waxed completely, as of now I'm waxed
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Usually v shaped but gona get a brazillian wax soon!
Live Laugh Love and have sex like crazy!
Head Nurse
0 likes
totally bare...i have an electric shaver and love it, but for those who wax: is it really as painful as it seems it would be?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by naughtynurse
totally bare...i have an electric shaver and love it, but for those who wax: is it really as painful as it seems it would be?

you say that like pains a bad thing... mmm... *blushes*

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I Am Shaved Bare, But I Find A Landing Strip And A "V" To Be Very Sexy Too!!
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by sprite
Quote by naughtynurse

you say that like pains a bad thing... mmm... *blushes*

lol...its not, but was curious...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
bare, shaved.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
i do v shaped or landing strip now becuase i love my pubes
ask me anythin
tell me your secrets
becuase im here to be somebodys best friend
Lurker
0 likes
landing strip
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Has anyone tried an inverted "V"? Or an arrow pointing upwards or downwards?
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I like to wax everything off except his initials. It adds that touch of romance to every fuckfest occasion. Plus it's less permanent than a tattoo.

Kidding... obviously. Everyone knows I am adverse to pubic hair.

I go brazilian and use swarovski crystal appliques for the initials instead...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
I like to wax everything off except his initials. It adds that touch of romance to every fuckfest occasion. Plus it's less permanent than a tattoo.

Reminds me of a joke.. forgive me for putting it here.

Jeff finds the girl of his dreams, Wendy. Everything is perfect between them. One night after dinner he tells her he has two surprises for her. Number one is a trip to Jamaica.. she is ecstatic. For surprise number two he drops his pants. Tattooed on his cock are the letters WY. Wendy is furious and slaps him as she yells at him that her last name is Jones! And storms out the door at the slight of him getting her initials wrong.

With his pants around his ankle he chases after her..... "But Wendy, you can only see WY when it's soft.. when it's hard it reads WENDY" But she's too pissed and doesnt' even hear him. She's gone for ever.

Sad and depressed he's lost The One for him. But he still has a trip to Jamaica, already paid for. So he decides to go alone to wallow in sorrow.

After getting settled in he heads out to the nude beach, unsure of himself. As he's sitting at the Cabana drinking a beer a local man sits next to him. Jeff looks down and notices that man has WY tatttoed on his penis too!

"Wow small world" he says to the man as he points to his own tattoo, "I see you have a girlfriend named Wendy too."

"No sir. Mine says.... Welcome to Jamaica mon, have a nice day"

Sorry.. I know it's lame.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

Kidding... obviously. Everyone knows I am adverse to pubic hair.

I go brazilian and use swarovski crystal appliques for the initials instead...

Interesting!! How many days does the Swarovski vajazzling stay for?
Lurker
0 likes
bare
but a landing strip is hot