Pussy Piercings!!

last reply
39 replies
8.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have seriously considered this a few times over the last couple of years. I have a friend who had it done and she said that it didn't increase sensitivity at all once it had fully healed. That is until she bought herself vibrating jewelery for it. The reason I've never had it done is that my boyfriend dislikes the idea of it. I'd be pretty pissed if he did something like that knowing that its a turn off for me.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I'm scared of needles so if someone went near my pussy with one they probably get kicked in the face. I know plenty of people though who admitted to having it done and not feeling a thing by the actual process of it being pierced, but it has enhanced their love life apparently. I'd rather stay metal free to be honest :/
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ive got mine done, my clit was sore for a little. But after it healed it was pretty much the same. But i love to see the look on a guys face when they see that im pierced down there. Its priceless lol
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I sooooo want my clit pierced, only ever heard amazing stories from friends who've had theirs done. Just not brave enough! The feelings you get when getting it done should surely have me queuing already though! And, it looks sexy as hell! x
Try before you buy x
The Linebacker
0 likes
My wife enjoys hers. If she enjoys it, I enjoy it.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I've had my nipples done and it didn't give me pleasure but it didn't cause extreme pain either. I didn't keep them either, because I had a lot of surgeries and just took them out. I do have my tongue pierced though. I like having it done, have had it since I was 16. I'd never get any part of my pussy done.
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Quote by Poppet
I've had my nipples done and it didn't give me pleasure but it didn't cause extreme pain either. I didn't keep them either, because I had a lot of surgeries and just took them out. I do have my tongue pierced though. I like having it done, have had it since I was 16. I'd never get any part of my pussy done.

That makes me have to ask...

Does it enhance the oral skills?
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Quote by MadMartigan
That makes me have to ask...

Does it enhance the oral skills?

It all depends on the guy. I've had one guy ask me to take it out, he just wanted my tongue. It's fun to roll it gently over the underside or over the head lightly. I guess you'd have to find out for yourself?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think they are very sexy but do not understand how the gals can get up the nerve to have it done. Seems to be way to painful for me...
My Stories

No Ordinary Gal

Fucked and Taken

That Special Evening