Pussy or Ass?

last reply
24 replies
3.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Ladies, if you had to chose between getting fucked hard in your pussy or your ass, which one would you pick? Don't say both, I get that this would be the typical preference, however choose on or the other. And also say why you made the choice that you did. Thanks!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Pussy, I hate anal sex. When I was 17 I went out with a guy of 23 and I was pushed into anal sex and when I asked him to stop he just carried and afterwards when I was crying and feeling humiliated he didn't care and told me I was making a fuss over nothing. Since then its something that I won't indulge in ever .
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I have to make a choice, Pussy. But sometimes I really just want to get Ass Fucked!! I love it and it makes me feel like a really dirty girl too, LOL!!
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I love both, but I'll always choose pussy first. Copulation is always the most intimate and erotic sex-act for me (with a guy anyway). I get the biggest orgasms from vaginal penetration, except when I'm DPed, but your question didn't allow for that option.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Pussy is the best, especially with my gf who really knows how. Ass is fun too. I like it when she asks for it rather than me pushing for it (no pun intended).
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
I enjoy both, but if I had to choose one I'd choose pussy, obviously.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
With a guy obviously anal, with a gal whichever she prefers. My goal is always to please.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never had anal, and the thought doesn't much fuss me either. So pussy is my answer
Lurker
0 likes
I`ve only ever tried anal twice, both times it was quite uncomfortable. Despite that, i`m not averse to giving it another try. Perhaps it`s an acquired taste, and like a pack of blue light beers i`ll learn to savour the taste. But for now i think i`ll stick with my pussy ~ it becomes quite naughty at times (haha, most of the time) and needs a good hard pounding every now and then biggrin
Lurker
0 likes
If it comes to getting fucked hard I chose my ass
but for a nice passionate loving my pussy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
pussy number 1 for a beautiful fuck session together.
anus number 2 for a quicky due to my anus been so tight guys do not take long before creaming in me

pussy is mutual fun anus for me is guys selfishness, but i like anal as part of sex but not just anal ok Jelly xxxx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The sentence is wrong, why is there an "or" in it? ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Pussy every time, or mouth, I tried anal, it was painful, doubt I would ever agree to it again
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Kimasa
Pussy every time, or mouth, I tried anal, it was painful, doubt I would ever agree to it again

My answer is the same - glad I am not alone with this.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I never enjoyed anal. So please put it in my pussy.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
If I have to make a choice, Pussy. But sometimes I really just want to get Ass Fucked!! I love it and it makes me feel like a really dirty girl too, LOL!!

gotta be really worked up for a hard ass fuck, but sometimes it really "hits" the spot
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wow. I guess I am all alone in this. I rather have it in my ass. Maybe because it doesn't happen all that often but when it does it blows my mind and shatters my body. I guess I am the weirdo of the bunch.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer pussy 95% of the time. Occasionally I enjoy anal sex.m I love love love ass play but that doesn't have to involve penetration for me to enjoy it. Enjoy ass play way more than anal sex.

*******************************************************************************************

Our lives are defined by opportunities, even the ones we miss.
F. Scott Fitzgerald
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Tough question....I'd have to say pussy...just
The sensation of having my pussy fucked hard is slightly better but my orgasms from anal sex are stronger. I really don't know
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I enjoy both very much. I cum hard from either.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The topic is getting fucked hard. If a guy is making love with me it's in my pussy. If he's fucking me, I love both but I prolly have to give my pussy a slight edge. I love oral too but my mouth is not the place to get fucked hard.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would say pussy every time, unless he wants to do me oral. My ass is an outy, not an inny. I have tried it several times so I know what i am not missing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have to say my pussy. Anal is only when I am really in the mood for it and can relax so I can enjoy it.
Lurker
0 likes
Pussy always! Anal is for special times. I like it, but it is not my first choice.