Login

Pussy or Ass?

last reply
24 replies
3.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
Ladies, if you had to chose between getting fucked hard in your pussy or your ass, which one would you pick? Don't say both, I get that this would be the typical preference, however choose on or the other. And also say why you made the choice that you did. Thanks!
Active Ink Slinger
Pussy, I hate anal sex. When I was 17 I went out with a guy of 23 and I was pushed into anal sex and when I asked him to stop he just carried and afterwards when I was crying and feeling humiliated he didn't care and told me I was making a fuss over nothing. Since then its something that I won't indulge in ever .
Active Ink Slinger
If I have to make a choice, Pussy. But sometimes I really just want to get Ass Fucked!! I love it and it makes me feel like a really dirty girl too, LOL!!
Rainbow Warrior
I love both, but I'll always choose pussy first. Copulation is always the most intimate and erotic sex-act for me (with a guy anyway). I get the biggest orgasms from vaginal penetration, except when I'm DPed, but your question didn't allow for that option.
Active Ink Slinger
Pussy is the best, especially with my gf who really knows how. Ass is fun too. I like it when she asks for it rather than me pushing for it (no pun intended).
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
I enjoy both, but if I had to choose one I'd choose pussy, obviously.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Advanced Wordsmith
With a guy obviously anal, with a gal whichever she prefers. My goal is always to please.
Active Ink Slinger
Never had anal, and the thought doesn't much fuss me either. So pussy is my answer
Lurker
I`ve only ever tried anal twice, both times it was quite uncomfortable. Despite that, i`m not averse to giving it another try. Perhaps it`s an acquired taste, and like a pack of blue light beers i`ll learn to savour the taste. But for now i think i`ll stick with my pussy ~ it becomes quite naughty at times (haha, most of the time) and needs a good hard pounding every now and then biggrin
Lurker
If it comes to getting fucked hard I chose my ass
but for a nice passionate loving my pussy
Active Ink Slinger
pussy number 1 for a beautiful fuck session together.
anus number 2 for a quicky due to my anus been so tight guys do not take long before creaming in me

pussy is mutual fun anus for me is guys selfishness, but i like anal as part of sex but not just anal ok Jelly xxxx
Active Ink Slinger
The sentence is wrong, why is there an "or" in it? ;)
Lurker
Pussy every time, or mouth, I tried anal, it was painful, doubt I would ever agree to it again
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by Kimasa
Pussy every time, or mouth, I tried anal, it was painful, doubt I would ever agree to it again

My answer is the same - glad I am not alone with this.
Active Ink Slinger
I never enjoyed anal. So please put it in my pussy.
Lurker
Quote by Nikki703
If I have to make a choice, Pussy. But sometimes I really just want to get Ass Fucked!! I love it and it makes me feel like a really dirty girl too, LOL!!

gotta be really worked up for a hard ass fuck, but sometimes it really "hits" the spot
Active Ink Slinger
Wow. I guess I am all alone in this. I rather have it in my ass. Maybe because it doesn't happen all that often but when it does it blows my mind and shatters my body. I guess I am the weirdo of the bunch.
Active Ink Slinger
I prefer pussy 95% of the time. Occasionally I enjoy anal sex.m I love love love ass play but that doesn't have to involve penetration for me to enjoy it. Enjoy ass play way more than anal sex.

*******************************************************************************************

Our lives are defined by opportunities, even the ones we miss.
F. Scott Fitzgerald
Active Ink Slinger
Tough question....I'd have to say pussy...just
The sensation of having my pussy fucked hard is slightly better but my orgasms from anal sex are stronger. I really don't know
Active Ink Slinger
I enjoy both very much. I cum hard from either.
Active Ink Slinger
The topic is getting fucked hard. If a guy is making love with me it's in my pussy. If he's fucking me, I love both but I prolly have to give my pussy a slight edge. I love oral too but my mouth is not the place to get fucked hard.
Active Ink Slinger
I would say pussy every time, unless he wants to do me oral. My ass is an outy, not an inny. I have tried it several times so I know what i am not missing.
Active Ink Slinger
I have to say my pussy. Anal is only when I am really in the mood for it and can relax so I can enjoy it.
Lurker
Pussy always! Anal is for special times. I like it, but it is not my first choice.