Pussy Grooming

last reply
22 replies
5.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
OK, girls... Tell the Lushy world how your pussy is groomed.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Shaved bare and tanned...but vajazzled has me wondering!
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by Ls63563
Shaved bare and tanned...but vajazzled has me wondering!

Haha... vajazzling is decorating your freshly-waxed pussy/mons with colored crystals or sequins

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Do pearl drops of cum count? Maybe that's vajizzling!
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Bald and beautiful....
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by Ls63563
Maybe that's vajizzling!

My new favorite word! lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am fascinated by the sequins. I may try that around my shape. I occasionally have a heart shape so that would really accentuate it. My current landing strip - well it would look like the real thing with all the lights along the edge wouldn't it. My guys would have no problems going in for a landing then would they.
Mine is trimmed and shaped. The shape varies from time to time depending on my gf who does it for me.
When I had mine bushy - long time ago - I had it coloured and got some amazing reactions from the guys when they got to see what they getting into. RED,GREEN, YELLOW. It looked amazing. One of my girl friends back then was a hairdresser and she did it for me with professional dye. It had to grow out but did shave it once or twice. I am not a fan of the smoothie look, to me it looks pre-pubescent..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Then there's guy gravy...and hubby treats!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Trimmed or bushy for me. Bare just reminds me of immature, prepubescent girls and just skeeves me out.

He wants to sleep with a grown woman, not a kid. Just keep it clean.

Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
On the subject of vajazzle, a friend of mine who's a beautician had one as a practice run for clients in the salon. She went out for dinner the same evening, had several glasses of wine, went to the loo, caught sight of the sequins and screeched loudly in surprise, gaining the attention of all the other women in the ladies loo. Because she'd had a few drinks she then felt the need to show the other ladies the reason for all the shrieking.

She didn't go back to that restaurant again for a while.... ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ok, I'm going to try the vajazzling tomorrow evening. I'll report...
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I will take exception to the "kid" comment. My wife is a grown woman and I prefer her shaved bare. I am also bald there and no complaints.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Brilliant post.

I prefer the trimmed pussy area on a woman, but also like it bushy too.

Not too keen on shaved/wax makes them look like very young girls, and dont feel right kissing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Brilliant post.

I prefer the trimmed pussy area on a woman, but also like it bushy too.

Not too keen on shaved/wax makes them look like very young girls, and dont feel right kissing licking and fingering
Lurker
0 likes
Very pretty
Lurker
0 likes
I'm Brazilian waxed, with a pretty narrow rectangular landing strip that's kept trimmed. Looks and feels sensible to me.
Lurker
0 likes
I have tried all sorts of things, but I prefer to look like a grown woman than a little girl
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ls63563 Lori, I hope your report on your vajazzling will include photos ... lol