Pull Or Thrust

last reply
17 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Ladies, when your partner is taking you from behind, do you prefer to be pulled on to the cock or do you prefer to remain static while he/she thrusts into you.

Incidentally, would the same apply for Anal intercourse.

Thank you. xx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My first response is to say push back on that! With consideration though; it's hot to be tied, still and brutally pounded.

My answer is... Depends on my mood!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i say leave it in a thrust hard a deep so i can feel his love juices filling my ass up
Lurker
0 likes
I think I tend to do both... but it's very hard for me to get a lot of momentum while going *back* if we're on the bed - I tend to brace against the wall in and effort to simply not be driven too hard forward. I have been knocked out like that before. He's got an intensely strong thrust. Gotta be safe. lol
Lurker
0 likes
I'd say both simultaneously...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I dont think Ive ever seen my pitbull throw it back when shes being mounted. Id have to say stroke lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Both obviously .. sex takes two
Sexy Comes in all colors and Sizes[/size]
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
To be completely helplessly used in the hands of a man who knows what he is doing? Yes please!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magdalene
To be completely helplessly used in the hands of a man who knows what he is doing? Yes please!

Have to agree with that! Though im not particularly passive so the answer is probably whatever feels good / works at the time... losing momentum is a good reason to let someone be more in control though.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by purpleshade
Ladies, when your partner is taking you from behind, do you prefer to be pulled on to the cock or do you prefer to remain static while he/she thrusts into you.

Incidentally, would the same apply for Anal intercourse.

Thank you. xx

Personally..... I love being static and let him control the pace of his thrusts. That way there remains an element of anticipation and surprise in what is coming next.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Depends on my starting position really (how far forward or back I am on my knees), but more often than not, I thrust myself back onto him, whether he pulls me or not. I'm not exactly passive in bed!
Lurker
0 likes
Great question. Better answers. Buns up ladies.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do both, I thrust exactly as I pull her body back to me by the pelvis bones. But this is a question for women and I am out of the box!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Every time is different. I have pushed back and have been pulled on.
Sometimes I just let him have his way and stay still.
With my gf and the Feeldoe we push back to keep it engaged.
Lurker
0 likes
i prefer the feel of a good thrusting any day