Public sex

last reply
29 replies
3.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Whats the most public place you had sex and how far did you go?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I gave an old boyfriend a blowjob in the back row of a movie theater during the movie.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The beach ;-)
Sensual Hobgoblin
0 likes
Most public is hard to say; there have been a number of places... BJ for the car's driver, HJ while flying & fucking in plane's bathroom, sex in a lake/ocean, sex trailside while camping/hiking, BJ/sex in car in parking garage, BJ in the stacks of library, I could probably go on if I thoughth back real hard.

I just published a new story, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/naked-and-afraid A wife is home alone when two criminals break in to rob her. She's afraid and that's when it gets interesting A super story full of great sex, with a BDSM slant, that will hold your interest.

An oldie but goodie, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/monster-sex/the-emerald-lagoon An Editor's Pick from a comp a couple of years ago.

If you enjoy either, please comment. My ego needs a boost, ha! Thanks.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh how to pick...The one that is making me smile right now is a friend wanted me to be with his fiance. So one night when we were all out at a bar she and I did it right at our booth while he was talking to some other friends. After we finished I told him that he should feel how wet she is. He did, was a bit surprised and pleased. We went back to his place and we played all weekend.
'tis himself!
0 likes
Getting a GF off with my hand while driving across country in a moving truck?

Or full-on doggy sex in a field. Beautiful sunny day, with cars a quarter-mile away or so. She turned out to be seriously unstable, but the sex was always great.
'tis himself!
0 likes
Getting a GF off with my hand while driving across country in a moving truck?

Or full-on doggy sex in a field. Beautiful sunny day, with cars a quarter-mile away or so. She turned out to be seriously unstable, but the sex was always great.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
It's usually happened when my boyfriend has taken me to a nearby park or nature preserve to do a nude outdoor photoshoot, and we wind up having sex after he's taken pictures of me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In a swing club. I went about 180 miles.
Lurker
0 likes
in a car park
Lurker
0 likes
In an old bandstand in the middle of town.
Lurker
0 likes
In a mall parking garage.
0 likes
Usually at pool parties because everybody knows how sexual I am.

Rooftop over looking the Hollywood Hill's.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Public beach, hanging from the bow of a boat
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Gazebo in the middle of the town square. College library study room. Lots of places.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Whenever we go camping, my master likes to tie me to the camp table under the night sky. I love when the moon is full and my pale skin shines in the light. Then my master fucks my ever loving brains out where anyone could drive/walk by and see.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
at a tag sale in an upstair garage
Щíccαη Щoods Щhore
0 likes
Lucy und I alone with 3 guys on the Untersburg cable-car riding 12 minutes to the top of the Salzburg in Austria 2 years ago.

We were blowing their hmmm...minds?

Ok maybe this ist kind of semi-public then, but what I got.
. . .♀♌TT☩✯⁂⊕⧋▽⧊ )◯( ψΨ∅ǯǮǯ∞✾❈❁✤. . .
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Fucked in lots of public places but the most open would be a public park or golf course during the day.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Car parking, park, movie theater
Nafisa
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My favorite was under a bush about six feet from a walkway in a city park
Lurker
0 likes
We've always liked going to the lake in the summer. We have had a few boats over the years. I've mentioned in other threads about the afternoon we had sex on the front deck of my bass boat I had. That's as wide open as it can get as it was mid afternoon and we were both fully nude. That same lake, we will stay a week at the campground. We were camping in a popup camper. I had our bed set up super comfy and we had been having quite a bit of sex in it. However, it was cramped. One night we had a throw down on the picnic table. Later on, we got a jet ski. We always keep a tarp in it and when the urge comes, we pull to shore, take the tarp into the tree line, and get it on.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In the sea on holiday in Turkey ... with a Russian girl up to our necks in the water just standing there .. amazing i seem to remember
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
On the Royal Gorge cable car in Colorado. Somehow we timed it right to be the only ones on it though on our return we had company.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by DashDot
On the Royal Gorge cable car in Colorado. Somehow we timed it right to be the only ones on it though on our return we had company.

I've been on that cable car! No sex, though. I did get a blow job on the cable car to Roosevelt Island in NYC, back in the day.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Probably outdoors where we have been seen many times.
Probably the biggest audience was when I was topless and going down on my guy in a SUV as we drove along a motorway and we were overtaken by a tourist bus.
Can you imagine about 20 noses pressed against the Windows watching me and then when I sat up - grins from ear to ear.
We good a big "TOOT" and then off they went.
Lurker
0 likes
Mall parking lot, an old bandstand in the middle of town and a few other public places.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
on our sailboat, moored about a mile offshore from the beach,
even though knowing that there are usually people on the beach with binoculars
"Don't Believe Everything You Think"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I've fucked in many public places. The park behind my house in the day and at night, at school, movie theaters, the beach, elevator, golf course, public bathrooms and changing rooms, on balconies. There's lots of places