Login

Prostate massage

last reply
9 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
Have you given your man a prostate massage during sex?
Did he enjoy it?
And if not - do you find it disgusting?
Active Ink Slinger
I think I will leave that up to his urologist. Not that he has sex with his urologist. At least I don't think so.

I don't find it disgusting and I guess if it really turned him on I would do it.
CurlyFries
I'm very fascinated to do this during a BJ. I keep hearing how intense the orgasm is for the man. The man/men in my life have been very resistant to the idea to say the least. It is definitely on my sexual bucket list.

Maybe when he's not looking, I'll...

Alpha Blonde
Yes and yes!

The p-spot is the male version of our g-spot. Why wouldn't we want to stimulate it if our aim is to create better orgasms for our guys?
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Yes and yes!

The p-spot is the male version of our g-spot. Why wouldn't we want to stimulate it if our aim is to create better orgasms for our guys?

I have had that done to me. It makes a great sex an out of this galaxy sex. Feels greater and the cumming / climax is like nothing else. The women that have done it for me used a rubber glove. (the glove was also for my protection from their nails) The prostate is not very far up the rectum. And it only takes a gentle massage.
Lurker
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Yes and yes!

I completely agree, my hubby loves it and if he loves it, then why wouldn't I do it for him? I don't know about the better orgasm but, by golly, it makes him so hard and his groaning makes me so wet. I feel in complete control of him.
Classified
Quote by CurlyGirly
I'm very fascinated to do this during a BJ. I keep hearing how intense the orgasm is for the man. The man/men in my life have been very resistant to the idea to say the least. It is definitely on my sexual bucket list.

Maybe when he's not looking, I'll...

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Lurker
i accidentally found out about the prostate one night being playful. put my finger in to shook him. he grew bigger and harder. he also had one of the biggest orgasm i can remember.

hmm, thinking i should give it a repeat and see if i get the same results?
Active Ink Slinger
I have performed this pleasure will givin da lip service and.............yes it turns him to a puddle of mush.....intensity times 100......
Active Ink Slinger
I have had it done to me and it is great! The hardness and power of the orgasm is mind blowing! My lady teases me with it over an extended period(start stop Start) and she knows when she does that the best she can hope for is for me to go down on her. To say I'm useless afterwards is an understatement!