Promotion.

last reply
12 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Would you sleep with your boss or supervisor to get a promotion or a nice size cash bonus
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Considering my current job my brother is my boss, No... but i've had a few encounters with supervisors at other jobs in the past. Never got me a promotion or more money but certainly work favoritism.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hell no. that reeks of desperation and is frankly bad story material.
Marx Sister
0 likes
No. Absolutely not. It's not that I don't understand the fantasy (though it's not really for me), but even if I was personally okay with the situation (unlikely), I still wouldn't do it because I would be making life a little bit worse for all women by virtue of confirming that offer itself was an okay behavior. I'd like to say I'd definitely go to HR afterward too, but of course I get scared sometimes like anybody might in that situation.
My Featured Stories
The Snowglobe Conspiracy – Solving a great mystery | There Is No Butterfly – Time Travel competition entry | Incurable Arousal – Most viewed | Toxic, But Not Sinister – Mutual loathing at its finest | You Were – An experience in the second person | Desiderium – A scattering of lovers
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
how big a cash bonus? and how hot is the boss? (sadly, my current boss is so gay that an trail of embers follow him around where ever he goes, so it's very unlikely we'll be sleeping together anytime soon. that said, he feeds me brownies for just showing up, so it works out).

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Though I have been with a boss, or supervisor, in the past...it wasn't for that reason, and usually ended up, awkward, at least....and sometimes very bad !
Lurker
0 likes
Hehe yes i did, my boss was attracted towards my ass i noticed it, then my sis suggested me to take advantage of it ;)
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I AM the boss, along with my boyfriend, so when we sleep with each other, neither of us can promote the other. lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by DeeptiNaughty
Hehe yes i did, my boss was attracted towards my ass i noticed it, then my sis suggested me to take advantage of it ;)

so what was the result?