Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Poor Boyfriends

last reply
34 replies
5.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes

How many clueless boyfriends have you cheated on?

Lurker
Gals answer only.
Lurker
High School sweetheart too sad

I went to college, he stayed behind.
Lurker
Hasn't ever happened!! I break up before I do something like that!!!
Lurker
THEN you go after that other cute guy, eh?
Lurker
Never. I'm like tipz. Break up first!
Lurker
Quote by roccotool
THEN you go after that other cute guy, eh?

That's right!! And not a moments hesitation as soon as the deed is done!!!
Lurker
I enjoy looking at other men and do it often, but I've never been tempted to cheat. One man's enough for me. I try not to go looking for trouble!
Active Ink Slinger
One was in rehab (I didn't want to break up with him till he got out) and the other was cheating on me with 2 other women so I had a fun night out about a week before we broke up.
Lurker
How many clueless boyfriends have you cheated on

I'm with Tipzee here if they were clueless ,I would not be going out with them after the first date
Lurker
Clueless in this case means they had no idea you were going to cheat or cheating.
Rookie Scribe
ive never cheated on a guy. ever
Mr Nobody
Quote by Hornygal
ive never cheated on a guy. ever

Yet!!!
Lush Legend
Not in my nature to do so....
"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Rookie Scribe
I feel terrible now, being one of only two to fall in the more than three catagory.
Mr Nobody
Quote by Trish
I feel terrible now, being one of only two to fall in the more than three catagory.

Three hail mary's ~your forgiven ...
Active Ink Slinger
I DON'T CHEAT!!
i pride myself on not being a cheat. i think if you feel the need to stray then you're obviously not happy enough with your partner, in which case you shouldnt really be together anymore.
Alpha Blonde
I guess once.

For about two weeks leading up to me breaking up with a BF, I was hooking up with another guy (pretty regularly). My BF was out of town for one week and then I avoided him for the week he got back until I could break things off. I never slept with him again after I'd started up with the new guy though.
Lurker
I've never cheated. If you had ever had someone cheat on you and knew how much it could hurt, there is a good chance you would never cheat on anyone again.
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
Never. If I felt my attention heading elsewhere, there was really no need to keep current bf. Why cheat when you can just move on?

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
I really dont think it is cheating, when their are out of town guys do it alle the time , if not every time.
When the opportunity comes before you und you want it , why not, just like the man does.when im with a guy, und he is gone for more then a week, Ill go out to bars,clubs und flirt, if nothing comes along that i want , then i just go home, but if I feel right und he or she looks great und we hit it off ,,,i just might take them home with me ..especially, if i have seen them there before.
Lurker
stick it out with him but if hes not tryin then....no point i should go but will not cheat
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
Quote by Leiza350
I really dont think it is cheating, when their are out of town guys do it alle the time , if not every time.
When the opportunity comes before you und you want it , why not, just like the man does.when im with a guy, und he is gone for more then a week, Ill go out to bars,clubs und flirt, if nothing comes along that i want , then i just go home, but if I feel right und he or she looks great und we hit it off ,,,i just might take them home with me ..especially, if i have seen them there before.

That doesn't sound like a very healthy relationship. Seems like you're just better off not being together. Not every guy cheats...that's NOT normal relationship behavior at all. But to each his own, I guess...

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Empress of the Moon
I am always faithful when I'm in a relationship. I expect my boyfriend to be faithful, so I am too. If I'm not in a relationship it's not cheating is it?
[url]http://[/url]
Active Ink Slinger
I've been cheated on a couple of tiimes. Never done the cheating.
Lurker
Quote by Leiza350

Where did you get that statistic from? (all the time)
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012

That doesn't sound like a very healthy relationship. Seems like you're just better off not being together. Not every guy cheats...that's NOT normal relationship behavior at all. But to each his own, I guess...

I completely agree with slipperwhenwet. Again, what is the bloody point in being in a relationship if you're going to cheat anyway? Sounds extremely immature and irresponsible not to mention utterly classless. Is this just about getting back at ALL cheating men - just because SOME men do, does that give you the right to go out and whore yourself out too? You don't have a mind of your own? What about your boyfriend - is he the cheating kind? If not, I'd do your boyfriend a favour and cut him loose, he deserves better. If he is the cheating kind, then you clearly deserve each other - mazel tov!!

Jesus Christ, what is this world coming to...
Active Ink Slinger
And for the record, I have NEVER cheated on a boyfriend (or husband) and never will.