pleasing your date or partner

last reply
12 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
ladies, have you ever wanted to just please your man or date but not have sex yourself? ive had a few times with ladies i felt that way and would you be insulted?
Lurker
0 likes
I have certainly felt that way and did just that and still do. It wasn't for a lack of interest in him, it's just nice to do something nice sometimes and not expect anything in return.
Lurker
0 likes
I love to make my special girl feel happy. That's what gets me off
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
if you care about someone it's only natural to want to make them happy - there should never be any expectation of sex - I feel insulted when there is
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Pleasing the other is always nice. There are plenty of times during a massage or something where I want him to be as relaxed as I can possibly get him, so that will be included. Other times it's just not having the energy, but know that he is in need of getting off.
Love me. Cuff me. Spank me. Fuck me.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes, I love pleasing the guy I'm with. Nothing more satisfying than making my guy happy.

Besides if I get too horny from giving him a BJ. He's gets his own lil show as he's watches me play with myself until I reach my climax
Lurker
0 likes
I dont mind giving Naughty B/J,s When im on my monthlies XX
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
its all supposed to be about pleasing your partner. nothing hotter than hearing a girl moan as her body is wracked with pleasure from my touch.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Personally, I don't think it's rude. I would rather take a rain check than have a oneside moment. smile
Lurker
0 likes
I've had a few dates with guys I really liked but didn't want to have sex with. As a compromise I've been happy to give them a blow job. They've been satisfied, I've enjoyed giving them pleasure and pleased in myself I didn't have sex when I didn't want to.

I've never felt insulted by it, I get a buzz from giving one off naughty blow jobs.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm either in the mood for sex-related things or I'm not. That's just how I work. So if i didn't want to have sex, I wouldn't be eager about giving a blowjob.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My pleasure comes from giving them pleasure.. otherwise it's just ejaculation..
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
Sometimes, just before we go out in the evening, I like to give my boyfriend a blow job, just loosen his pants, unzip him, take his dick out and suck him until he comes in my mouth and then swallow. It gives us both something to think about while we're out, and builds anticipation for when we get home.
[url]http://[/url]