last reply
25 replies
3.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Ok Gals,

If you decided to fool around on your marriage would you prefer to find a regular fuck buddy or play the field? In simpler terms, are you looking for variety or safety (assume your married).
Sassy Red-haired Beach Kat/Dune Goddess
0 likes
The choices are only fuck buddy or play the field?

If I were going to fool around...I would need to be in love...but that's just me.

Dirty Talk Competition story: His Voice

New Mac & Grace story: Boardrooms & Boudoirs - Part Three -Chapters 9-12

The Last Dance - Part 4 & Part 5

The Last Dance is a love story, but not your ordinary love story. I’d love for people to check it out. Thanks! 🥰

New short story: Under The Doctor's Desk

New micro: Another Man’s Wife

Lurker
0 likes
Interesting response... seeing how fuck buddy is a term denoting no connections. How about the rest of you gals.... come on...inquiring minds want to know!
Lurker
0 likes
Tech meant you should have a third option of "have a loving relationship to replace the one you're not having".
Matriarch
0 likes
I'd probably get a divorce
Sassy Red-haired Beach Kat/Dune Goddess
0 likes
Quote by ghostwriter
Interesting response... seeing how fuck buddy is a term denoting no connections.

See that's just it ghost, I need a connection.

Dirty Talk Competition story: His Voice

New Mac & Grace story: Boardrooms & Boudoirs - Part Three -Chapters 9-12

The Last Dance - Part 4 & Part 5

The Last Dance is a love story, but not your ordinary love story. I’d love for people to check it out. Thanks! 🥰

New short story: Under The Doctor's Desk

New micro: Another Man’s Wife

Lurker
0 likes
Being married I prefer the impulsiveness of a fuck buddy, If single I say, "lets play ball" and circle the field!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would never fool around on my marriage.....those are teenage dreams and dramas.
Lurker
0 likes
Fuck buddy sounds like someone you already know. Therefore know if they are using condoms and being safe. If you play the field you have no idea how they act or where they've been.
To dangerous now a days, there's no piece of ass worth dying for.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm from the last decade where you could "try something once and not die from it".
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I was the Fuck Buddy.
Before I met The Love of my life Melly, I got a call from an old friend. She and I had been friends since elementary school, but had fallen off when I went to college. 5 Years later she called me, she was married and wanted to get together. She had heard that I was gay and had been fantasizing about being with a woman. It's a long story (I wrote about it on Lush "A Genny Story...My friend Pam"), but we eventually started seeing each other. Neither of us was in love, she was not going to leave her husband. It was strictly for the sex. We would get together about twice a month. Sometimes for sex, sometimes just to hang out or go shopping. It lasted until I met Melly and got serious about her. Then I had to tell Pam it was over. We are still friends and hang out together. She told me that last spring she found a new Fuck Buddy at the gym she joined.
Genny
Lurker
0 likes
If I might ask you, G: was it simply a physical attraction for Pam?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes Roccotool. Pammy was a little unhappy in her marraige and looking for an adventure. I was between lovers and just looking for somone to have some fun with.
And we did have FUN! :-)
Lurker
0 likes
Never have been married, but I would say a fuck buddy pearly because it would be easier to keep it a secret rather than having a few men run around telling the whole world.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by techgoddess
there's no piece of ass worth dying for.

Amen.

Double amen.
Lurker
0 likes
I have to say I am with Nicola on this one ... Divorce first.
When single, I have had fwb aka fuck buddies .... and I have enjoyed the playing the field, so to speak. Personally, if I am not having a "relationship" with my partner, at least a trustworthy fuck buddy who "fills the void" works perfectly.

[no piece of ass worth dying for ... interesting ... do people not have protected sex in America??]

Van
Lurker
0 likes
Johnny Depp
Lurker
0 likes
Johnny Depp seems to end many a-thread .... LMAO
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well I don't think there is any safety in any type of affair but a fuck buddy is for sure better and more satisfying even if just online and Johnny Depp BARF!!!!!!

Even better than a fuck buddy is a submissive pet if you can find one they are very rare and I'm lucky and have the best one of all!!! A sweet personality and a rockin' hot body my pet Stephen is the sexiest!
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Lurker
0 likes
hypothetically if one was to have an affair wouldn't it be easier having a fuck buddy with whom you could just have a physical connection without feelings?...Picking up men is easy however for every 10 normal men there is at least one unstable one...the down side to fuck buddy is that feelings could emerge because invariably they always do...but variety brings it's own downsides...disease..craziness..stalkers etc
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ali2teaseu
Johnny Depp

Mmmmm, Are you suggesting everyone has a price?

Could it be that some of our ladies would never ever ever, no never ever cheat but if offered one Mister johnny Deep they could be corrupted? A moment for quiet contemplation please.
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Most likely many.
Since it would be "the heat of the moment" things.
My man wasnt being around when I saw something tempting and couldn't hold back.
and with a "regular" you'd get more and more attatched to and learn more and more of what you liked... in the end you might not know who you liked rhe best. and I'd really prefer not getting into doubts like that. *thinks aloud*
but then again, depends on the guy I would be married to. If he'd agree to it or not.
No reason loosing what's important to you, for what's only fun while it lasts. (and those few hours you can be without)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Unless you are out there marketing your skills for pursuance of sexual endeavors then you are left as a player of circumstances and fate.. such as.. you are staying in a hotel in Las Vegas.. sound asleep in your own bed.. there's a knock on your door.. and it's the blonde tripletts from the next room.. their shower is broken and want to use yours.. as luck would have it.. the light is burnt out in your bathroom and they ask you to hold a candle while they bathe each other.. then since you have a king bed they ask if they could sleep in it with you rather than their own queen size.. as you crawl into bed with them.. there's another knock on the door.. it's Johnny Depp.. and you get stuck holding the fucking candle again... I hate when that happens...
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
If I were ever to do that, I would say fuck buddy, simply because it implies a friendship and history. Playing the field is too dangerous.
Lurker
0 likes
I think the best is to find a partner that likes to swing! Whether its swinging or adultery though, I find that it's best to keep things casual. When emotions get involved things get complicated. If you're looking for an emotional connection, then its probably better to take one at a time.