Piercings in sex...

last reply
18 replies
2.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Does anyone have any experience with piercings (on yourself or on your partner) in sex?

By this I mean: do you find any piercings enhance your sex in any way and, if so, which ones and how?

I'm a total pain wuss that can't even contemplate getting my clit (or nipples!!) pierced... but the thought is always intriguing!
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Hmmm... I fingered a girl with a clit-piercing once. Not sure if that counts.

Ordinarily I would probably worry that I might accidentally rip it or fuck it up in some way, but luckily I was really drunk and didn't care that much.

It didn't enhance anything for me, but maybe it did for her? Not totally sure - she was a very sexual and confident/aggressive girl in general. Plus it was just a random drunken thing. I do remember it being kind of fun to play with though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have given oral sex to woman with a pierced clit. She said it enhances her pleasure but it really didnt do anything for me. But It was fun to play with.

I have also received oral from a woman with a pierced tongue once. It was different but I cant say it was better or worse. Since it was a one time thing, I have no way of knowing if her skills were different before and after the piercing.

And I also came close to having sex with a guy that had a piercing in his cock but I just couldnt do it. It really was kind of creepy to look at
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I haven't been with anyone with piercings but I have my tongue and nipples pierced.
Having my nipples licked, sucked, nibbled on is such on turn on just like
licking, sucking and nibbling on someone else with my pierced tongue is also a turn on for me and from
what I've been told it's been good to the "receiver" ;)
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I am a male and have two piercings on my tongue. My gf tells me they work a wonderful treat. I can use each ball on the end of the bars simultaniousely! I have friends male and female that have their tongue split and mutual feedback from both sides that they are very useful during oral!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Too intimidating for me. One of my friends had sex with someone who had his Prince Albert done and his cock piercing ring got stuck in the inner depths of her vagina. She freaked out as she couldn't get it out herself and started going into shock, and ultimately I had to rush her to the Emergency Room. Unfortunately (or fortunately in this case) her luck would have it that the hottest doctor ever had to remove it out of her. Definitely embarrassing, so I'd say that traumatized me from doing that myself! She did get that doctor's number after he fixed her up though ;)
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
A few years ago, a dear friend asked a young man why he had his tongue pierced. The young guy (around 17ish) blushed and said, "well, Ms. Jones, it's to give great oral sex!"

My friend looked at him, and said, "If you need to have a ball on your tongue to perform great oral sex, you are doing it wrong."

Since that wonderfully enlightening conversation, I have had the experience of oral sex with a guy who had his tongue pierced .... and it wasn't any better than the non-pierced tongues.

Lurker
0 likes
Tongue split - shudder!!

I've definitely heard mixed reviews on it also.... I have a friend who swears by her tongue piercing re blow jobs (she has a 'special blow job tongue bar' - not kidding) but it just seems, as someone said, that if you need that you're doing it wrong!

Horror story FelineFantasy!!! That's enough to put you (me!) off for life
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
i would not say you need a piercing. But as i am well into my body mods my piercings just happen to accommidate oral. Supposedly i was a great perform before them, but now it throws a mix into it.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i have a Vertical Clitoral Hood Piercing (VCH) that is amazing, very stimulating, specially when i first got it - i was constantly aroused - i have never regretted it. i had my nipples done, too, but stopped wearing the rings a few years ago, cause they were kind of a pain smile oh, and if a girl or guy is already really good at oral sex, a tongue pericing is amazing, but it doesn't make up for lack of skill.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LittleBambi
Tongue split - shudder!!

I've definitely heard mixed reviews on it also.... I have a friend who swears by her tongue piercing re blow jobs (she has a 'special blow job tongue bar' - not kidding) but it just seems, as someone said, that if you need that you're doing it wrong!

Horror story FelineFantasy!!! That's enough to put you (me!) off for life

I totally agree with split tongue, it would be like getting licked by a snake!! Kind of creepy!

Not having a cock, I guess I have no grounds to say this but I just cant imagine having a metal bar rubbing against your cock would feel good.

Bare Tongue vs Metal Bar? Choice seems obvious to me. But what do I know!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite
i have a Vertical Clitoral Hood Piercing (VCH) that is amazing, very stimulating, specially when i first got it - i was constantly aroused - i have never regretted it. i had my nipples done, too, but stopped wearing the rings a few years ago, cause they were kind of a pain smile oh, and if a girl or guy is already really good at oral sex, a tongue pericing is amazing, but it doesn't make up for lack of skill.

What is a vertical clitoral hood? What is a clitoral? Is there a horizontal clitoral hood?

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister

What is a vertical clitoral hood? What is a clitoral? Is there a horizontal clitoral hood?

yes, there IS a horizontal piercing, actually, as for the rest... i need to get you a book on the female anatomy - this explains a LOT! ;)

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

yes, there IS a horizontal piercing, actually, as for the rest... i need to get you a book on the female anatomy - this explains a LOT! ;)

I cant read to good. Can it be a picture book?

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister

I cant read to good. Can it be a picture book?

This is what i have smile

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Is that a picture of yours? If it's green, blue, and red like that you may need to see your physician. If that isn't yours, i don't get it. I need a truer real life representative picture.

Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Great Neptune, is that Blue Waffle disease?!?!
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
My piercer being a male tells me having the male genitalia pierced does not have much effect as much as the females. Though obviously different outcomes for many people. Pierced or stretched nipples on the other hand for me personally when gettting playedwith is a big turn on!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Got a few blowjobs from a girl with a tongue piercing several years ago. I remember it hurting a bit and not being all that stimulating for me.

And sprite, pics or GTFO!
Insert typical super smart ass comment courtesy of thepainter here.