Login

Pics of guys

last reply
2 replies
1 watcher
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

So, the Activity page says, "Members who upload more profile pictures get more views & attract more people." But some members are more spectacular than others. In my case, I'm not sure a dick pic would make me stand out from the crowd. What kinds of pictures do you like to see? A guy in suit & tie? A guy using a chainsaw? A guy baking bread? A guy rimming his wife? Suggestions appreciated!

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes

I like to see face pics. But so many members here are afraid to show their face, so show your best feature. If you don't have a best feature, post a pic of someone famous you admire. Or something creative. Something that interests you! But make some kind of effort. Blank avatars are so boring!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Beffer

I like to see face pics. But so many members here are afraid to show their face, so show your best feature. If you don't have a best feature, post a pic of someone famous you admire. Or something creative. Something that interests you! But make some kind of effort. Blank avatars are so boring!

Beffer, thanks for the suggestions. It honestly never occurred to me that I might have good (or bad) features. I'll check with my wife; she should know. 😎 As for being creative, that won't be a problem. Visual art is in my wheelhouse.