pics in your profile

last reply
55 replies
6.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
The pics of yourself in your profile that you post, who took them for you? Friend, lover, Other. Did you like them taking them for you?
Lurker
0 likes
They were taken with the self timer on my camera. We developed a very professional working relationship. No one in my real life knows the pictures exist.
Lurker
0 likes
Same here, taken on my iphone with the timer, or just holding the camera...

(actually, a couple of people IRL DO know of my photos...)

Lurker
0 likes
I posed for a friend who is looking to get into professional photography...
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I took them myself with either my webcam or my Blackberry
Lurker
0 likes
took them myself
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Curlygirly
They were taken with the self timer on my camera. We developed a very professional working relationship. No one in my real life knows the pictures exist.

Same
Lurker
0 likes
my profile pic was taken by a female friend who is doing a photography major in college.
Head Nurse
0 likes
some by me & some by a friend and some by a lover.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
most were taken by me and but i have a few panties-in-my-mouth shots that were taken by a former lover.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My husband took most of mine.
Lurker
0 likes
I took all of mine smile
Purveyor of Sweetness
0 likes
my only picture on the public site is my avatar... i took that one... no one in my real life has a clue....
Candy Connoisseur
0 likes
I was about to ask a similar question about avatars. I know some are obviously not of the member, but some look pretty professional (being a photographer) and I always wonder if its the actual site member and not some random photo, while others are pretty obvious its them taken with webcams and phones. Annie, your avatar is just plain crewel....LOL
Lurker
0 likes
My daughter took mine, others that have graced my profile in the past were taken with a self timer on my camera
Lurker
0 likes
All of mine were taken by me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Some were taken by me with a timer, some by a girlfriend
Lurker
0 likes
By my best girl friend, we took a lot that night and drunk a couple of bottles of wine too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i took my own pics.
i love dirty nasty filthy steamy hot sex!
Lurker
0 likes
I take my own pictures smile Would be nice to have someone take them for me though!
Lurker
0 likes
All were taken by me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My av and background picture was taken from fantasi.cc, which inspired me to write/post a couple of stories here.

As to my daily real life pictures in my image gallery, they're took by my friends. They're just ordinary hiking, rafting pictures so no big deal.
Welcome to visit my tumblr page at http://HK4167.tumblr.com for erotic arts. Or http://slice-of-moment.tumblr.com for non-erotic arts.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
my cheap ass $100 ph nd i but we are besties since we bond alot haha
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hubby finds stock illustrations and I color them!
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Lurker
0 likes
i take all my own pictures (which is probably kind of obvious from the lack of quality haha)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've taken all my own photos
Its a delicate subject. How do you ask a friend to take suggestive, naked or half naked photos for a web site call Lush ;)