Login

Phone sex?

last reply
4 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Hey ladies, I am Raphaël and I am dying to have hot phone sex, send me a message if you have any questions! smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
once u have found someone willing it is good mmmm very good , some unusual places are possible , enjoy x Jelly x
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think I am doing something wrong.

Everytime I try phone sex, it gets all sticky, doesn't work anymore, and I have to buy a new one.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MissBehave
I think I am doing something wrong.

Everytime I try phone sex, it gets all sticky, doesn't work anymore, and I have to buy a new one.

Isn't that the truth. With the invention of the touch screen it got a little easier since you don't have to worry about the keys sticking anymore. But even then the screen is all sticky when you try to make a call. And it makes for a very awkward conversation with your cell phone carrier when you have to explain what happened to the phone, not sure if damage during phone sex is grounds for replacement. I'll have to read the fine print in the contract.

The vibrating ring tone can be fun though, LOL!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I never got into it. Then I started dating a PSO and she showed me just how fun it can be. Still not a regular part of my life but I now understand that there is something to it. But not willing to pay for it. Has to be a non-professional.