Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Perversion-a disease or a phase of life??

last reply
8 replies
0 watchers
1 like
Perversion is neither a disease nor a phase of life. A 'perversion' is used to describe that middle ground between what is accepted as 'normal' sexual behaviour and behaviour which would make someone a deviant.

One person's pervert is another person's lover .... isn't perversion all in the eye of the beholder? I've been called a pervert because I enjoy swallowing cum, and I also enjoy skeet and trap and rifle/pistol competition - I consider them fun and healthy and entertaining. One of my cousins absolutely adores anal sex and tries for it as often as she can, while I do not, but gags at the thought of cum in her mouth Is she perverted, or just normal in her own way?

The only real perverts are people who are so visibly intolerant of anything they deem abnormal that they run around and scream and yell about how they are normal and everyone else is not.

I agree somewhat with Erin inasmuch as doing various things sexually is a matter of choices and personal tastes. Perversion, in my mind, is something that is detrimental, ie child molestation, physical and mental abuse, etc. There are horrid things done to people throughout the world and that is a perversion.

Perversion is in the eye of the beholder, me thinks. While I agree with Icarus4 that I would only attach the term to some fairly extreme stuff, a religious conservative might consider anything other than intercourse between a man and woman married to one another to be a perversion with same sex couplings, esp. between men, probably being the height of perversion.

A poem for your enjoyment. Little something that came to me a couple days ago

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-mistake-4

Quote by Seeker4

Perversion is in the eye of the beholder, me thinks. While I agree with Icarus4 that I would only attach the term to some fairly extreme stuff, a religious conservative might consider anything other than intercourse between a man and woman married to one another to be a perversion with same sex couplings, esp. between men, probably being the height of perversion.

OK, but let's not get into religion and religious conservatives. I am a practicing Catholic, a conservative from a conservative family. And I think trying to look at and judge sexual pleasure through a conservative lens is wrong. Conservatives and religious people get the short end of the stick too often because many who claim to be liberals just don't understand how people can't think like they do. As I've mentioned in other questions - I am no stranger to most types of sex - love having sex, love giving blowjobs to friends just for the mutual pleasure, love being physically intimate. But I won't screw around with a married man. Don't ridicule people for a heterosexual and monogamous lifestyle, and don't assume they are somehow phobic about anything but a narrow moral consideration of life. Most - yes most - conservative people I know really don't give a shit what people do behind closed doors as long as its consensual and not or slavery or similar deviations.

I am a Perv.

Most - yes most - conservative people I know really don't give a shit what people do behind closed doors as long as its consensual and not or slavery or similar deviations.

I wonder why the word " " in my original answer has been lined out? Is Lush in favor of , not consider it a crime against nature, or are we just not allowed to say one of the new darling words of the woke morons in a negative way?

might have to write it as "ped-o-feel-ya" from now on?

--- just curious....

Quote by ErinDcup34

Most - yes most - conservative people I know really don't give a shit what people do behind closed doors as long as its consensual and not or slavery or similar deviations.

I wonder why the word " " in my original answer has been lined out? Is Lush in favor of , not consider it a crime against nature, or are we just not allowed to say one of the new darling words of the woke morons in a negative way?

might have to write it as "ped-o-feel-ya" from now on?

--- just curious....

hmmmmm....... i guess there are verbal lines that can't be crossed, but not moral ones? ....