personal pics or video

last reply
7 replies
2.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
what do u think abt people who uploads and shares in the internet their girl friend's naked pics or video after break up...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I know I'm in the wrong forum but I couldn't help but respond...
Personally I think it's a slimy thing to do (after all if she trusted you enough to let you take them, she should be able to trust you enough NOT to post them). Then again you've got females out there posting their own pics too, so what's up with that? My wife won't even let me videotape us for fear of it getting out on the web somehow, and we've been married a number of years. But I'm sure there are stupid, mindless little boys out there that are proud of their 'conquests' and have to post pics online as a way to try and validate their manhood.
Lurker
0 likes
what do u think abt people uploads and shares in the internet their girl friend's naked pics or video after break up mostly the guys...

What?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by NoahBody
Personally I think it's a slimy thing to do (after all if she trusted you enough to let you take them, she should be able to trust you enough NOT to post them). Then again you've got females out there posting their own pics too, so what's up with that? My wife won't even let me videotape us for fear of it getting out on the web somehow, and we've been married a number of years. But I'm sure there are stupid, mindless little boys out there that are proud of their 'conquests' and have to post pics online as a way to try and validate their manhood.

I agree with you that it is a "slimy" thing to do. But you mentioned women posting pics or vids of themselves. I hope you can see the difference in the two! If someone wants to post pics, then it is their choice. The two things are as different as night and day.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by roccotool
what do u think abt people uploads and shares in the internet their girl friend's naked pics or video after break up mostly the guys...

What?

*snicker*
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by roccotool

What?

Funny. But give the guy a break! He's from Bangladesh, according to his profile. English is probably a second language.

What do you think of guys uploading pictures of their ex-girlfriends?
Thousands of user submitted stories removed from the site. You are nothing without your users or their freely submitted stories.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Jillicious
What do you think of guys uploading pictures of their ex-girlfriends?

Slime balls...dregs. Dudes who need to feel 'something' at the expense of someone else's hurt/pain. Pretty much the lowest of the low, Jill.

Hell, they'd be happy if anyone would even look at them twice, in real life. And that is the problem. Someone did look at them once, and even trusted them.

I see that shit and just think...

"Be glad you and I don't know each other, buddy-boy"
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
Quote by NoahBody

I agree with you that it is a "slimy" thing to do. But you mentioned women posting pics or vids of themselves. I hope you can see the difference in the two! If someone wants to post pics, then it is their choice. The two things are as different as night and day.

I'm with you Nikki on this one, there is a huge difference between posting your own pictures and some slime-ball secretly posting pictures of others.
"Hey, don't knock masturbation! It's sex with someone I love." Woody Allen

"I am willing to admit that I may not always be right, but I am never wrong." Samuel Goldwyn