Login

Perfect Penis

last reply
3 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
3 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
As a bi male, I am wondering what you ladies think is THE perfect penis. In my mind it is about 61/2 to 7 ". It is circumsised, and the scrotum has a couple walnut sized balls , surrounded by a neatly trimmed but not bald pelvic region. What say you??
Active Ink Slinger
I haven't really given it any though. Off the top of my head, I'd say 9.75" long over all, 6.4" circumstance at the mid point and slightly larger at the base of the mushroom shaped head as well as the base of the shaft. Circumcised, veiny and the color of Hershey's chocolate with large low hanging balls that swing freely during strenuous activity. Like I said, I haven't given it much thought.
Active Ink Slinger

The perfect penis is the one that is resting on my right shoulder at this moment - my boyfriend is giving me a not-so-subtle signal that he's "up" for some activity.

Bye for now .....

Smut-slinging slut

Girth, gimmie girth, and a good personality attached to it. My boyfriend is huge to the point of being intimidating. However, once i manage to feel it in me, stretching my insides, rubbing nerves all around, I go insane.

Am I a good witch, or a bad witch? History will decide