Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Perfect Date

last reply
11 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Ladies alot of guys cant be romantic and I have alot of female friends that wish their guy would do something romantic for them. SO here is your chance ladies tell us what your perfect date would be and maybe the guys on here will catch on to what women like.
I'M NOT AFTER THE ROMANTIC "SET-UP" / GRANDEUR DATE. I ADMIRE GUYS WHO ARE VERSATILE (AND EVEN THE GIRLS OUT THERE). A GOOD SETTING IS ENOUGH WITH ME. BUT I'M TAKING A GREAT CONSIDERATION ON THE WAY HE APPROACH ME / FOR HIS CHIVALRY AND COURTESY. I FIND THE IDEALISTIC, DECENT, PRESENTABLE AND ERUDITE-LOOKING MAN MORE ATTRACTIVE. THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS PERFECT SO I WON'T BE EXPECTING/HOPING FOR AN IMPECCABLE DATE. I WILL REALLY ADMIRE A MAN ON THE WAY HE'D DEAL ON HIS FLAWS VALIANTLY. AFTER ALL, THE MAIN POINT HERE IS-- WE'RE LOOKING FOR THE PERSONALITY OF OUR PROSPECT PARTNERS REGARDLESS OF HIS PROWESS IN ORGANIZING DATES.
well, a date for me is perfect when i am able to communicate with the man i m sitting with and don't have to force myself to laugh at his absurd jokes ...
a lil talk about this and that .. a lil teasing ... and would love if he walks me home
a man who looks me in the eyes when he talks to me...and he does talk. I like to laugh. also a man who likes to dance. take me dancing and lets laugh and have fun. dinner and a movie dates can get boring. a man who likes to hold my hand or put his arm around my waist as we walk but doesn't try to go further, yet. kiss me goodnight at the door and let the kiss linger just a bit but not too long.
I just love candlelight, so as I've mentioned in other topics a candlelight dinner would be amazing for me (But for really special occasions only)

For a regular date dinner and a film will serve well to please me ^^
Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!
Quote by MoonlightSerenity

I'm curious.... Why that date?

Because I will be traveling, so it's the perfect date to get away. The perfect date
to make a perfect date.
Taking a girl dancing is a great way to cut through the ice!
Fun and meaningful, and should be enjoyable!
thanks everyone for your comments so far I really hope we can get more women to post. From what i seem every wants the same thing a meaningful fun date. So lets hope the guys pick up on this.
........perfect date.......
Laying on a blanket with a special man beside me. Looking up at the star's, in the very middle of the biggest meadow he can find.
......You bring the strawberries and I'll bring the whip cream......