2.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Girth or Length and Why?
The Linebacker
0 likes
And add to that curved, crooked, knotty, veiny, lumpy, or twisted?
Detention Seeker
0 likes
Both are good but girth tends to give me a better orgasm with anal sex
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't think it matters that much to me. I suppose girth over length. My vagina is sensitive only for the first couple of inches anyway. I prefer a nicely proportioned penis, not too big, not too small.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Buz
And add to that curved, crooked, knotty, veiny, lumpy, or twisted?

Girth and some length. My bf is 7 inches, thick w a nice, big set of balls on him. He also ejaculates a lot of sperm. To add Buz's question: veiny and dark is nice touch too!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by georgiagirl23

Girth and some length. My bf is 7 inches, thick w a nice, big set of balls on him. He also ejaculates a lot of sperm. To add Buz's question: veiny and dark is nice touch too!

Gotta love the "ejaculates a lot of sperm"
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by openmind_n_mouth

Gotta love the "ejaculates a lot of sperm"

lol, sometimes I get tired of saying cum so much, I'll call it sperm or semen, just to be different! ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thick ones beat long ones anytime, but a thick long one.............. now that's a bonus!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thanks for think of my L&T one, your the best!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Natty2405
Thick ones beat long ones anytime, but a thick long one.............. now that's a bonus!

Woo-hoo! Agree!
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
You pretty much have to take what cums!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer girth over length and but like Bethany will accept what cums.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I preference girth over length. I had a lover with only 4 inches in length but rather thick. He gave me awesome orgasms. Anything over 7 inches can begin to be uncomfortable when being fucked hard and fast. One of my regular lovers for over 37 years has 11.1 X 1.75. He knows just how much to put in my cunt comfortably. My favorite would be 7 X 1.5 to 1.75.

Brandie
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Bit of a cliché, I know, but it really doesn't matter. All I ask is that it's hard enough for long enough. Back in the day when I was dating guys more regularly, it always amused me to be answering questions like, "Am I short and thick or long and thin?" The answer, obviously, being "Yes."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Variety is the spice of life!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by EvelynLi
Bit of a cliché, I know, but it really doesn't matter. All I ask is that it's hard enough for long enough. Back in the day when I was dating guys more regularly, it always amused me to be answering questions like, "Am I short and thick or long and thin?" The answer, obviously, being "Yes."

Evelyn, thank you for this post. I have always felt that endurance and stiffness are the most important aspect as a guy's equipment, and that is why so many women prefer more virile guys.
Sorry for posting in the Lady's Forum but I just thought it was a point worth making.
Lurker
0 likes
Preferably I like HARD
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by georgiagirl23

lol, sometimes I get tired of saying cum so much, I'll call it sperm or semen, just to be different! ;)

Sperm, semen, spunk, jizz, jit, cream, juice, cum...doesn't matter what one calls it, as long as there is a lot! Love the delicious white goo!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Any size is good with the right guy and right technique.

But long and thick can be fun but it is not a guarantee.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
that it's attached to the guy i dig. oh, and girth is preferred to length.

Say. Her. Name.