Peeing on Guys/Golden shower etc...?

last reply
63 replies
16.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Orgasm Aficionado
0 likes
Peeing as a whole is probably my biggest turn-on at the moment - thanks to Lush. I love reading and writing about it - and watching it. I think it's because it's such a private and intimate thing to share. It crosses a line, a which is possibly separate from sex (for me) but gives me the same thrill. I've given and received golden showers but it didn't really do that much for me or my BF - more 'fun' and 'interesting' than anything else. Again, I think it's something that is slightly apart from sex for me.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
It's not happened to me. Until recently I never considered it a possibility. Thanks to a certain someone on here my mind is a bit more open to it
Classified
0 likes
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Lurker
0 likes
Few years ago I had a Mistress who desperately wanted to do this to me even though it was on my hard limit list. Especially since i am a bit of a germ a phobe. Later she explained to me that since I am such a kinky bastard it was a turn on for her to push me past one of my hard limits and she surmised that it was the most attainable. Long story short after a night of drinking I agreed to it and even cleaned her pussy afterwards resulting in a very powerful orgasm for her. And of course making my Mistress happy only fueled my own great orgasm. The concession I made with myself was that at that point it was more rented beer than bodily waste.