Past

last reply
10 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
1 like
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I enjoy hearing about peoples sex lives and that's why I like reading them on Lush. Do any of you guys enjoy hearing your partners past? Perhaps when they were in college? How have you gotten your partner to tell you their deep secrets? I have asked mine in the past but i know she was holding back because I think she was embarrassed to let me know the truth. I know she was wild in college. But it is a turn on for me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My partner was initially very reticent about discussing previous girlfriends and hasn't gone into detail sexually. He's not the type.
0 likes
I can only pray that he doesn't talk about me...or what we did..and out of respect and love for him..I won't either.

How about creating your own fabulous sex stories?

But I am so guessing a lot of these stories here are true.

Read away smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As long as he doesn't keep bringing up his past lovers or past experiences, I don't mind hearing about it, the first time it comes up.
Being constantly compared to your lovers ex, or him trying to recreate a past relationship by repeated the same dates, moments spent together etc, sucks.

For example, one of my exes insisted on taking baths together, and would brush and braid my hair. It made me uncomfortable because I felt like I was being treated like a child. It was kinda creepy to me. He also insisted we watch certain movies together and go to certain places. He threw a fit when I cut my hair without telling him. I later learned that he would do the same things with his ex, and that I looked a lot like her when my hair was long. It was like he couldn't handle the fact that they were over (she broke up with him), and was trying to recreate their relationship by getting me to be more like her.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My boyfriend has a very...long history with women. I'd rather not hear about it, to be completely honest.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Except for David, I'm much older than all my FWB, by at least 10 yrs. So none of them have very extensive sexual pasts to regale me with. In fact, in the case of the youngest two, I'm the first girl they've ever fucked.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't mind discussing things, so long as there's no names mentioned. Anonymity helps me be open, rather than feel like I'm being compared. It's about openness, and not competition.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
I am endlessly fascinated by stories of my partner's past sex life, and am happy to tell my own. Sometimes it's a turn-on. Mostly I just like stories. And sex.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think anybody who has read my posts here would realise I have a past and most of it has been revealed.
The past is just that for me - and I am not really proud of some of it. My present day life is the way I want it and would not change anything.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I think its fun to hear them as a story, as long as its not a comparison (unless, of course, he says that I am way better than his exes at something - then comparisons are OK, lol.) Actually, though - hearing about his past really opens up some doors on his current life status and skills, and I actually don't mind him putting real names with his exploits -- I actually know a few of his exes, anyway, and yes, we do talk about him, what makes him tick, his likes and dislikes, and how to handle him when something in his life goes wrong (he has picked some really awesome girlfriends in his life - I and some of them (the girls I know) really do care very deeply about him - they're now exes because they just didn't share anything in common anymore or wanted to expand and grow, not because of some shitty cheating or something. He's picked some really great friends and girlfriends - I'm very lucky.

Now, I've had some loser "boyfriends" and a lot of relationships that are "wham bam thank you ma'm" or one nighters or just fuck buddies -- those are parts of my history he hasn't heard and probably wont -- I won't attempt to tabulate how many blowjobs and handjobs I've given or who got them - I can't (so many of them were first name only or some with no name) and he doesn't indicate that he cares, but he does know I came into our affair with experience. I do talk about some of the really nice exes in my life - nothing with a lot of sex in particular - maybe some funny or embarrassing stories - I've mentioned a few very romantic episodes in my past - - but never anything to embarrass him or to compare him to any of the exes. He knows that his cock is not the biggest I've known, but he does know its one of my favorites - just like I know for a fact that my boobs, and figure in general, are not the best he's had - I've seen some of his ex girlfriends on the beach and they are smoking hot..

So talking about the past is not a problem, as long as it doesn't lead to jealousy or resentment. I know - I lost one very nice potential boyfriend in college who was great at first, and then got very curious about stuff like the number of guys I "was with" - was it 10? more than 20? more than 50? - and how come I liked giving blowjobs, and did every guy I knew get one ... there was no way to answer his concerns that would satisfy him - he could not understand me being a normal girl who started exploring sex in middle school when he didn't even have a girlfriend until he was a high school senior - and apparently only got a few handjobs from her... I've kept in touch with him - sort of - and he has a girlfriend but he's pretty miserable - and it turns out that he wasn't ever really upset with me, he was upset at all the sex he didn't get, starting at about the age I started....

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

The past has made you what you are today and today onwards will make what you will be. Take the good and not so good because you have no choice. Remember I, if no one else, think you are special and wonderful whoever you are.