Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pantyhose, stockings and garters or thigh highs!!

last reply
6 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Which is your preference to wear for going out or going to the office and why?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
garter belt and stockings... and why? .... why not?
Smut-slinging slut
0 likes
In general I'm not a fan of pantyhose. I find them to be hot, restrictive, and they get far too...um...humid in the crotch area. Thigh highs don't like to stay up on my skinny little chicken legs, although I have found a few that do. Overall I like a somewhat thin and sexy garter belt, but I've recently discovered the garter belt style hose. Those are the leggings and garter built into one stretchy unit, and they come all different styles and colors. I've started wearing those quite a bit recently.

However, if it is a strictly formal affair then I will go with the pantyhose in a feeble attempt to be somewhat classy. If I'm out to seduce, then a skirt with garter and stocking brings everyone ot their knees.
Am I a good witch, or a bad witch? History will decide
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Stockings stockings stockings !!!!!! Because I wear short skirts [flared not tight] I have to wear my stockings very high. So I have to customize my suspender belts .

" If your fingers find my stocking tops you are only millimetres away from paradise ,haha "
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Definitely thigh highs or stockings w garter. So incredibly sexy. But then nothing at all is equally sexy too
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Thigh highs or the garter belt style hose as kristalg mentions…feels marvelous and so easy for an office quickie ;-)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I hate all of them. The look and feel of stockings bothers me. I much rather have bare legs.