Login

panty lines

last reply
15 replies
3.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
Do you ladies worry about panty line if so what kind of pantys do you use to avoid this problem
Active Ink Slinger
I normally wear thongs or g-strings so not really a problem.
Lurker
my favourite panties are boyshorts but if there is a VPL problem like wearing leggings ill put on a thong or g string, sometimes ill even go commando
Active Ink Slinger
i hate ugly panty lines so i always wear a g string
Empress of the Moon
I'm not really that concerned about panty lines unless I'm on a date or a really special occasion when I want to wear something clingy or tight and I don't want any lines to show in which case I'll go without panties if i can't find a thong that is completely invisible. Thongs work okay under pants, but there's still a line if it's a clingy dress. There's also Spanx, but I don't need those. Really, I don't.

Because my booty is not that big. It's not. Really.
[url]http://[/url]
Active Ink Slinger
I have gotten so used to wearing thongs or g-strings that really all I own. I do go sans panties alot though especially when I am wearing a short skirt.
Lurker
I agree with shawna I wear thongs or G strings a lot or wear nothing depending on the outfit
Lurker
I wear all kinds of underwear, but if I'm worried about pantylines i will wear a thong or g-string. I never go commando.
Lurker
Lol! Of course I worry about it, but I do think some guys quite like to see them at the same time. Best way to avoid VPL is to wear nothing, so boys if you are looking at my bum in a really tight skirt and you can't see a line you know Im naked.
Lurker
I cannot stand having, or seeing other people with a, VPN (visible panty line). You get quite a lot of it at my college, I study an equine course so we're in jodhpurs alot - tight fighting trousers + teenage girls = hideous panty lines.

I'm pretty careful about what undies I wear to college, but the rest of the time I tend not to worry unless the occasion calls for a figure hugging dress!
Active Ink Slinger
Some guys do get turned on at the sight of them. Me personally I DESPISE them, so all I own are thongs and strings and like my Lush sisters, sometimes its better off to leave em at home
Lurker
I also usually wear thongs or G-strings so it's not a problem.

French knickers are also good
Lurker
G-strings or thongs or freelipping...
depends on the venue and my mood.
Lurker
Yup thongs or G-strings and if it's very delicate fabric and tight you need to go without for sure.
Advanced Wordsmith
Quote by Janey30
Lol! Of course I worry about it, but I do think some guys quite like to see them at the same time. Best way to avoid VPL is to wear nothing, so boys if you are looking at my bum in a really tight skirt and you can't see a line yo
u know Im naked.
great reaponse LMAO
Lurker
Never worried. when I was younger, if I didn't want pantie lines, I didn't wear panties. It was usually not a problem. We wore full skirts.

Ann